SABCdisatisfaction

M Dec 04, 2014 Review updated:

Generations the legacy is not up to the standards that we expected it to be, according to me a soapie even if is new by now we should understand the story line and everything and it should have that vibe but this one is a bore. Move Generations to 18:30 slot and bring back skeem saam to 20:00 slot. My husband is paying his TV license and I believe we must get the value of the money we are paying.

• D
      Oct 13, 2010
    SABC - I feel that the series of SA's got talent is far below standard
    sabc.co.za

I feel that the series of SA's got talent is far below standard. I have seen the British one, and that is more structured than what we have. I mean, why jump from city to city? why not do it one city per week? This is baffling to me. I now see why some people do not support local tv reality series as much.

• S
      Jun 17, 2011
    SABC - Quality Assurance
    South Africa

On various occasions whilst watching SABC programs the incorrect Afrikaans spelling of words were noticed which conveys a bad message to young learners. Please have your team QA this before presenting to the public.

• M
      Jun 18, 2011
    SABC - incorrect programming for Idols
    SABC 2
    South Africa

As from the 16/06/2011 the programming for Idols have been incorrect. The results show was aired without all the episodes where the contenders sang was aired and again on 18/06/2011 only the second half of the show was aired. This is very frustrating!

• C
      Jan 28, 2013
    SABC - Forced to pay for service I do not like
    South Africa

It is Monday night. SABC 1 shows soccer, SABC 2 shows program in an African language, SABC 3 shows soccer, E-TV shows program in African language. Why are two channels dedicated to soccer. Why should I pay for a TV licence, yet they only cater for a certain part of the population?

• A
      Jan 29, 2013
    SABC - soccer
    South Africa

For the second night in a row, two of the three SABC channels have been hijacked by soccer. The remaining channel offers nothing for English speaking viewers! It is extremely frustrating to have to pay for a service that forces something you hate on you!

• M
      Jul 07, 2013

My daughter Nicole Oliver went for an interview at the Rondebosch, Cape Town venue to audition on the 1st June 2013 for SA Got Talent. She was told that she sang well and that they will get back to her in 2 weeks time. Almost a month and no word from them!!! Very unprofessional!!!

• L
      Sep 10, 2013
    SABC - Employing one more than once
    South Africa

In a country where job opportunity is a scarce yet SABC find the audacity to employ an individual across channels, I think it is inhumane & self center of people to approve such happening across a public platform, I am raising this matter as a caring tax payer that our tax money is being mis-used. #Annoyed

• C
      Mar 15, 2014
    SABC - inappropriate advert timing
    private
    Howick
    South Africa

My 9 year old son is watching Peter Pan on SABC - they break for adverts, and show an advert for a sexual lubricating gel! At 20h15!!! Totally unacceptable!!!
    You can show a children's movie and adult adverts together??!! I think not!!
    Disgusted.

• L
      May 07, 2015

Totally agree with you. This is just exploitation. The successful ( rich) becomes more and more honoured forgetting there are people with same talent or qualifications and even bettter!

• R
      Oct 03, 2015

I take huge offenice: just after springbok game, coach thanked God for their victory & your presenter ripped him off and mocked my God. He might be busy God but he is very much interested in prayers of his people.He had no right to do so on air. I expect a formal apology.if it was not for God we would not exist. I expect a formal apology. I bet if it was any other religion he would not have said anything.

• W
      Jun 09, 2016

We paid our license fee yearly!! But for the past six months every evening after the news on all the SABC channels the sub titles and the times do not move on, why did nobody look into it! ITS VERY FRUSTRATING YOU EVER KNOE WHAT PROGRAMMES ARE NEXT, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO CORRECT TIMES!! ENGINEERS PLEASE CHECK!!!