SA Home Loansinsurance bhavish and jj lourens

P Jan 24, 2020

So we contacted them for what I thought was a leaking geyser... They sent an assesor from jj lourens to do assessment. The assessor turned off inlet tap to geyser, said pressure valve. Thermostat and element needed replacing. That was friday. Saturday I noticed the leaking was worse and my gut feeling was really not good. Tbeir guys rocjed up and within 1 min told ne geyer was burst. They were just going to replace geyser without insurance approval... No way will I pay the excess twice. I told them to leave the property. They emptied the geyser and disconnected the inlet pipe from the geyser... 21h00 and there is water coming out of the light switch in our children's room. No answers from tbe 24hr service at jj lourens. Funny how protected they are... Here is the video of the water running down the wall. The next assessor said it was not their fault... This was after the initial assessment. Still no geyser going on 3 weeks. There was water coming out an electric light switch after they had been and it is not their fault. All I ask is that jj lourens answer why they disconnected the inlet pipe and why they did not inform us. What price do they pay for doing this...