Ryan Homes — Warranty request
I Timmy Jones submitted a warranty request for issues in my house. The first warranty request I received a call from Matt, he said he was the superviser for warranties in my community (Landsdale). We could not agree on an appointment time. Finally one day I got of work early so I called Matt and he was able to meet me at my home and fix a couple of things but not all. The things that were fixed (front door and back door) was NOT fixed correctly. It was fixed the quick and easy way for him... I have been trying to get a hold of Matt and warranty department for the last 5 weeks. I have submitted numerous warranty request and tried calling Matt, also texting Matt with no response to the rest of the problems in my house. I did get a response to one of the text which was im in a meeting and I will call you later. LATER NEVER CAME. I need to get the things in my new house fixed.
Timmy Jones 4545 Tinder Box Circle Monrovia, Md 21770
More Ryan Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryan Homes - Don't buy, don't believe!
- Ryan Homes - First time home buyer without realtor
- Ryan Homes - Scam and cheating
- Ryan Homes, NVR Mortgage - There are holes and cracks everywhere
- Ryan Homes - Beware
- NVR Inc / Ryan Homes - Homes
- Ryan Homes - Melted siding caused from window reflection - window and siding replacement necessary
- Ryan Homes - Air conditioner
- Ryan Homes - Customer service, leesburg, va - crescent place
- Ryan Homes - Hardwood floors, staircase, lack of landscaping, etc