RUGSDIRECTDamaged rug made to pay shipping

After purchasing a rug which company advertised as available for discount was charged whole price and told discount wasn't for this rug. It came and was severly damaged I took pictures and contacted them.they told me that carpet was checked prior to bring sent out, yet damage was so bad that I wanted to make sure that it wasn't resold. I purchased from company in New Jersey but because of damaged had to ship it to Texas. Yet when I called company they said that they saw no damage. I than resent images which showed holes and ripped yan from areas and damaged outside packaging and black stains on carpet. They have a Rugs Direct in town near me and could easily have dropped off at the local store or one in New Jersey. I asked thr company to photograph the rug I returned abd send me images. I had taken a larfe piece of plastic a d attached to back of carpet with my address, along with images and serial number of rug which clearly would identify exact rug. They said that rug was being resold as they saw no damage. Their is no way that the huge piece of plastic attached to back of rug and severe damage that it could be resold.
I had to pay over $150 to have rug shipped to Texas. They would not pay me back.
If they didn't inspect my rug I sent back, you know they didn't check rugs prior to being sent out. Sadly someone else will complain about this rug and end up in the same situation. I will submit photos as needed.