Rug Studio / Oriental Rug Gallery Of Texas Logo

Rug Studio / Oriental Rug Gallery Of Texas

Having problems with Rug Studio / Oriental Rug Gallery Of Texas?

+1 800 399 7255 (Houston Showroom)
+1 713 622 0647 (Houston Showroom)
+1 888 944 6849 (San Antonio Showroom)
+1 972 702 8787 (Dallas Showroom)
+1 866 459 7480 (Dallas Showroom)
+1 866 459 4840 (Bee Cave Showroom)
+1 512 263 0777 (Bee Cave Showroom)
12719 Cimarron Path

Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm

Bee Cave Showroom
12801 Hill Country Blvd, Suite 105, Bee Cave, TX 78738
Sunday: 1 pm - 6 pm

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rug Studio / Oriental Rug Gallery Of Texas.

Complaints & Reviews

Rug Studio / Oriental Rug Gallery Of TexasDreadful

Found a very cute rug with a cat. Its full name is "Fun Rugs Jade Reynolds Cat Pot JR-TSC-155 Multi Area Rug", # 42723.
I was charged and after 3 days I found out that my order was canceled. They didn't even tell me about it. I was just checking my order status on the website and saw this information. I called and asked why they canceled my order without telling me. They said that at first, the rug was on back order, but when they realized it wouldn't be available for a little while, they canceled it.
Ok, how about my money? They offered me to choose a different rug, but I refused. Then they offered to give me a store credit I didn't want. Refused again. Only then they agreed to give me my money back. What a headache!!!

RugStudio.comMy order was at the same place after 8 days

Stay away from the company www.rugstudio.com. I checked that two rugs, which I liked, were in stock and I have ordered them. I paid with my credit card and expected to get emails about the order. I received the email, where the seller has confirmed that the order was in stock. Also he provided details of the delivery and tracking number. I waited three days and checked the tracking number. It showed that it was in warehouse. After 5 days it was still in the same place, but the seller avoided my emails.

RugStudio.comStill waiting for the two rugs

My husband made the order on the website of the company RugStudio.com. He ordered 7 rugs from them and since April, 2017 he continued to wait for the two rugs and heard some promises. The company has some serious problems with the delivery and they didn’t admit it. They sent some promising emails and told some blah-blah about the delays. My husband asked to return money back, but the seller hasn’t reacted to his request.

www.rugstudio.comThey still haven't delivered my rugs

I ordered two rugs from the company www.rugstudio.com. I paid for the express delivery, but these jerks still haven’t delivered it. I was upset, ‘coz I wasted really large sum, but all my attempts to get money from them failed. I called them and sent emails, ‘coz I wanted to cancel the order, but the rep refused and told that they have already sent rugs. It was ###. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Rugs StudioI'm sick of waiting and want my order

I ordered several rugs from the company Rugs Studio. I was disappointed in the services and the attitude was also awful. I didn’t get the full order, so I contacted the rep, who told me that they split my order, but I needed to be patient. I waited 3 more weeks, but the situation was the same. I have no idea what to do now. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

RugStudio.comI haven't received refund

I bought carpet from the website www.rugstudio.com. They had sales at this time, and it cost me about $300. I received some rubbish and the carpet didn’t look as on the photo. I called the customer services, but the agent was so rude and refused to pay for return postage. Also he didn’t allow me to speak with manager. I paid for return postage on my own, but this scamming company still hasn’t provided my money. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.