RueLaLa.com — Thanks for messing up the biggest dance in my daughters life
I have used this website numerous times as well am both of my daughters and even spread the word to friends that have used this site. Well I ordered a formal dress for my daughter on May3, 2012. She needed it for a military ball on May19, 2012. So far the dress has been preparing for shipment all this time. Last week I contacted them and was informed it would probably be in on time. Well as of today it still is preparing for shipment so I phoned them. All they could say was they are going through restructuring and I better have a plan B. Told me to start looking elsewhere for my daughter's dress. Nice customer service huh?
The problem is she is active duty military and just can't go out looking... thanks for messing up the biggest dance in her life. I guess now I need to get on all of the private military websites of families and start spreading the word on not to use this website. Oh and did I tell you how many hundreds of dollars myself alone has spent on this site and they couldn't careless.
More RueLaLa.com Complaints & Reviews
- RueLaLa.com - If you have to return something, you might as well expect to not get your money back
- Ruelala - Shipping stinks
- Rue La LA - I placed the order and never responded to my emails to cancel the orders
- RueLaLa.com - Beware Buying
- Rue La LA - Don't order from these folks if you can't guarantee that someone is always at your package location
- RueLaLa.com - Ordered two items more than a month ago that still have not shipped
- Ruelala - I will never buy anything from them
- RueLaLa.com - Nightmarish experience would be putting it mildly
- RueLaLa.com - Stay away from these guys
- RueLaLa.com - Very dishonest company!