RueLaLa.comThanks for messing up the biggest dance in my daughters life

I

I have used this website numerous times as well am both of my daughters and even spread the word to friends that have used this site. Well I ordered a formal dress for my daughter on May3, 2012. She needed it for a military ball on May19, 2012. So far the dress has been preparing for shipment all this time. Last week I contacted them and was informed it would probably be in on time. Well as of today it still is preparing for shipment so I phoned them. All they could say was they are going through restructuring and I better have a plan B. Told me to start looking elsewhere for my daughter's dress. Nice customer service huh?

The problem is she is active duty military and just can't go out looking... thanks for messing up the biggest dance in her life. I guess now I need to get on all of the private military websites of families and start spreading the word on not to use this website. Oh and did I tell you how many hundreds of dollars myself alone has spent on this site and they couldn't careless.

• Rue La La Concierge May 15, 2012

I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your Rue La La experience. This doesn't sound right at all - and we never want our Members to feel like this. I've reached out to you directly via private message to assist!