RueLaLa.comRuelala.com won't refund me my money for a purchase in which they sent me the wrong size

M

I ordered 2 Long champ " Le Pliage " Medium Nylon Shoulder Bag products on 什么网站, but they delivered me 2 Longchamp " Le Pliage " small Nylon Shoulder Bag, . They refuse to refund and have no active measures for the purchase in which they sent me the wrong size... It has been going on for weeks and several phone calls later but there is no result... Buyers beware!.

meng delia Nov 09, 2012

Hypocritical apologies are useless, you don’t want to assume responsibility for your mistakes or to solve problems.

meng delia Nov 09, 2012

Your posting has been received and will be published online after quick review by the editors.

meng delia Nov 09, 2012

Hypocritical apologies are useless, you don't want to assume responsibility for your mistakes or to solve the problem.
    I have heared your ways of handling problems on www.complaintsboard .com. You didn't issue a refund after the wrong goods returning. I don't want this kind of treatment to happen again on my body.
    I require to refund the price difference between the middle and small bags besides the punishment gold for your mistakes, or I will seek legal help.You are suspected of commodity fraud.

meng delia Nov 08, 2012

• Rue La La Concierge Nov 07, 2012

Hi Meng,

I am so sorry to hear about your Rue La La experience. How frustrating.

I'm more than happy to look into this for you and see what we can do to help. I will be reaching out to you via Private Message shortly.

I apologize again for such a frustrating experience.

Sincerely,

Cristina D.
    Rue La La Corporate Concierge

meng delia Nov 06, 2012

I ordered 2 Long champ " Le Pliage " Medium Nylon Shoulder Bag products on ruelala.com, but they delivered me 2 Longchamp " Le Pliage " small Nylon Shoulder Bag, . They refuse to refund and have no active measures for the purchase in which they sent me the wrong size... It has been going on for weeks and several phone calls later but there is no result... Buyers beware!.
    I apply to refund the price difference between the two bags besides a mental damage compensation of $210.