RuelalaSpam emails

B

I've never even ordered from them. But I get 5 emails a day from them. I can't stop the emails. I've clicked on unsubscribe. I've called them. I've emailed them. I've provided them with the emails they sent. I've waited the ridiculous 10 days to get off the mailing list each time. But yet... I still get SPAM from them. Had it been 1 or 2 emails a week... I'd just set up a filter. But this is entirely unacceptable. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. In fact, I'm going to warn as many people as I can about them.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 05, 2017

I know in some circumstances issues like this are caused by a third party re-subscribing you over and over. I would recommend adding them to your email provider's blocked list.