RuelalaShipping stinks

R

I am not impressed with RueLaLa . I recently placed an order and it took two weeks to ship it. Was going to be a gift for my mother's birthday but missed the date. Almost three weeks now and still no delivery. They charge $9.95 for shipping and I am not sure what for. Contacting customer support was no help. This was my first and last time shopping with RueLaLa!

• Ka
    katrocks9000 Jan 07, 2010

DO NOT USE RUE LA LA
    I ordered some Christmas presents back in November and NEVER GOT THEM. Something went wrong in their back end processing and my shipping address was changed to my billing address (I just moved so this address was irrelevant to me) and when I tried to contact them to fix it NOBODY EVER WROTE ME BACK. Its been 3 weeks now and the package was obviously delivered to random people that I have no contact for. I had tried emailing and calling for 3 whole weeks now. I finally get someone on the phone today and they tell me there is nothing they can do? Wont refund me the money?? This wasn't my mistake! Their answer for never responding to me EVER was that i use a Mac. Are you kidding me? I have absolutely NEVER heard of such back customer service. I'm now out hundreds of dollars for stuff I will never get.