RuelalaBait and switch!

D

I decided to order a bag from this website RueLaLa because I really liked the prices and their products looked nice. When I found RueLaLa website there was a screen offering me a %70 discount. That seemed like a great deal so I entered my email address and received a discount code.
When I made my order I applied the discount but they still charged the full price. I contacted RueLaLa and they said that discount was suitable only for few specific products. That's great, but why wasn't that mentioned anywhere? There was no information about that!! They refused to cancel my order and there was no way to get a refund!! I am appalled and disgusted! Total bait and switch!