Ruby Cargodelivers broken goods

A

Bad service provided by Ruby Cargo for the door to door service from Dubai to Mumbai.

1. The people arrived at my Mumbai apartment unannounced and demanded money for unloading the cargo.

2. They did not care to open the boxes and simply dumped the stuff in my flat.

3. When I hired my own labour for opening the boxes, I was shocked to find the following:

4. The washing machine was upside down in the wooden crate and is not working properly.

5. The window AC was scratched and punctured from behind and needs major repair.

6. The standing fan was completely squished and abruptly dismantled and now it cannot be fixed.

7. The wires of the floor lamp was cut to ensure that the stand fits in the box and is now completely unusable.

8. Both my chandeliers are broken into pieces.

9. It's 45 days now and they want to compensate me with a measly $200. I spend nearly $800 on shipping alone. Even that is not confirmed.

• Ra
    Ram Varma Jun 17, 2015

Dont go with this company. Its running by some third rate people..

• Ro
    Roshan Itty Nov 04, 2014

I just send got my cargo collected yesterday night and I'm reading these posts. This is deeply concerning.

• Ze
    zeuslother Jun 19, 2014

they are worst and irresponsible people. never go to ruby cargo. you will either loose it or damaged.

• Pr
    Prakash MANI Apr 08, 2014

Shipped 15 packages of household effects to Mumbai from Dubai. The shipment arrived after 3 months.
    Shipment has been very badly managed. A lot of damages.

• Nj
    njit Nov 21, 2012

I had send a cargo two and half months ago from abudhabi. They said because of clearance prblems it will take 3 weeks. Now its almost three months but no sign of it. If I call their office they say customs problems and asks me to wait for a week. When i call again they repeat the same excuse. Its as if I have lost my stuff. Their attitude is very irresponsible and they should not be allowed to continue cargo delivery service.

• Sh
    shejinseneeb Jun 11, 2011

i used al badr cargo for shipping my good, only household stuff from shj to cochin, first the goods arrived after 1 month (i used air not sea cargo) that also after constant follow-up to their shj and indian offices. finally when the goods arrive i notice 1 lot of home decor missing...it took them nearly 3 weeks to confirm its missing...the items were big chinese fan ...when i talk to their personnel...when i was fumed and upset with them, he says they dont care for an item of 10dhs...he will pay for the cost of the item but for the weight only what he feels he will pay if not he asked me to go and complain...i think whenever they check the weight, we must all put it down properly with proper description...all these people are all terrible...im still fighting for my claim...donno when it will end...

mahesh df Nov 09, 2010

It is highly useful...

• Be
    Ben McAlien Jun 01, 2010

I send my cargo from Dubai to UK. I find it horrible when it was opened. All my stuff was broken and wet as if it was taken from the sea water.

I tried to go legally but I couldnt make any proof of mishandling. I have been to Ruby cargo warehouse, which cannot be named ' warehouse'. it is a waste dumpyard. I am now trying to make it noticed to the dubai economics.

Dear friend from mumbai,

Please make it noticed to the concerned authorities of the Dubai Economics that ruby cargo having a poor wasteyard warehouse where they throw your things.

Warehouse should be covered insulated so that personal effects can be handled properly.