Royal United Mortgagebreach of agreement

R

On Oct 30 I received an email stating that Royal United Mortgage could definitely help me with a loan. On the basis of that statement I let them access my bank account to get $ 400.00 for the cost of an appraisal.in December they reversed themselves and said they would not loan me any money. I was out the $ 400.00 plus the cost of a septic tank inspection $ 325 and a well test $ 45.00
They had cost me $ 770, 00 and I got nothing in return.

• To
    tom brunn Aug 22, 2014

Craig royal I called you left you a message this is thomas brunn i ask you to find out from bobby stines vp and also Robert jakbowski i have been waiting for two weeks after your company rob took my money $395 and said it went to under writing so bobby said no but we will check call you back in two weeks I never got the call or loan I want either my loan or money back

Comments

CHARLOTTE HAMBRICK Jan 07, 2014

THIS IS THE SAME COMPLANT AS THE ONE I READ .THE APRAISAL WAS WRONG THEY WAS LOOKING IN FAYETVILLE FOR THE PERMITS AND I LIVE IN FULTON CO.AND A LIST OF OTHER THINGS WAS WRONG. YOU'LL TOOK OUT $450.00 OUT OF MY BANK ACOUNT. I REALY DO NEED THE MONEY BACK. YOU'LL DENIDE MY LOAN ON COUNT OF THE APRASIAL. I SENT THE DISPUTE OF THE APRASIAL TO MICHEAL PARRETT TO GET ANOTHER APRASIAL BUT HAVEN, 'T HEARD ANYTHING. I'VE TRIED EVER NUMBER TO TALK TO SOMEONE NO RESPONCE MY EMAIL IS [email protected] please let me know something CHARLOTTE HAMBRICK [protected]

• Cr
    Craig Royal Feb 08, 2013

Royal United Mortgage strives to help each customer meet their individual financial goals. Unfortunately no matter how hard we try, circumstances outside of our control sometimes prevent us from achieving that goal. In this situation the customer’s home did not support the value that they thought it should as it only appraised at 65% of their estimate. With respect to the sewer cleaning, the Loan Adviser advised the customer not to make the expenditure until the appraisal came back to support his value. The customer responded “needed to have it done anyway”.

At Royal United we take our reputation, integrity and customer service levels commitments very seriously, me, I take them personally

Craig Royal