Having problems with Roxy?

Roxy Customer Service Contacts

1800 090 402 (Australia)
8800 333 1880 (Russia)
1800 892 2281 (Mexico)
+1 800 892 2281 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 164 1405 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 421 926 (New Zealand)
+43 720 817 798 (Austria)
+32 78 480 543 (Belgium)
+45 78 761 783 (Denmark)
+31 858 887 397 (Netherlands)
+351 308 807 703 (Portugal)
+41 275 880 059 (Switzerland)
+852 22 633 393 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 450 243 (Malaysia & Singapore)
+27 313 131 402 (South Africa)
+82 18 996 670 (South Korea)
5600 Argosy Circle, Building 100

Japan
6-27-8 Jingumae Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Kyocera Harajuku Building 2-3F

Taiwan
21st Floor, № 2, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Roxy Customer Service. Initial Roxy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Roxy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Roxy. Discuss the issues you have had with Roxy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

RoxyCustomer care service

I have purchased two items on international website as I am living in korea. One of then has been shipped but the payment is refused by my bank because of dynamic currency conversion system. I have written to roxy customer care four times and I haven't even received one single answer or assistance. How will I pay if you dont answer or help??? Roxy you suck, horrible horrible customer care. Never buying anything from roxy again.

Jun 11, 2020

Roxy — Customer service

Two weeks ago I ordered a dress from Roxy.com and paid the extra $15 shipping fee for 2-day service as I...

RoxyCustomer service

Absolutely horrible customer service, shows location when looking for nearby locations for a return but none of the "locations" will take the items back. Tried calling customer service on several occasions to get more information and no pickup. Emailed issue to customer service, received a copy and paste response from their website. Would not have placed order if had known they would not take back in any of their "locations" and definitely think twice before shopping with them!!!

Oct 22, 2018

Roxy — Roxy girl 2 piece bathing suit

2 piece size 12 bikini with 2 peach and white elastics on each side. Been worn to 3 lessons bought it at...

Calgary
      Jul 29, 2018

Roxy — Contact

Hi we would really like to get a hold of someone who works here Please can some one contact us about how to...

Roxyorder number [protected]

Order Number: [protected]
      Order Date: 22-05-2017
      Shipment Method: Standard Ground, (5-10 business days)
      Shipment number: [protected]
      Shipping Address:
      Duy Ngo 116 Athlone Drive
      Cornwall, ON K6H 6J1

Hello,
      I ordered these items for my wife. She decided to return them. The return packaged was received by Richmond, BC, Canada warehouse on June 13th.
      Up until now, I have not received my refund yet. I even called twice for the last two weeks. No news no refund?!?! Meanwhile, I have been paying interest rate of 19.99% on my credit card.
      Why kind of business or customers service is this?
      Please pay me back!!
      Thank you!

Roxy.comHorrible customer service

Ordered a couple things from them. Their return rules state, that you can return your purchase during 30 days, after purchase. In my case, I have 3 more weeks, but I lost the return label and guess, what? They won't accept my return, because of the return label... What a stupid rule!!! Roxy, just don't care about their customers. Wouldn't buy from them again.

RoxyCustomer unfriendly support

I have ordered a bikini from www.roxy.com and needed it for my vacation. I ordered long in advance to be sure I'll get it on time.
          It took them forever to deliver it and the saddest part was that I had to return it back due to the incorrect size.
          I called Roxy and spoke to one of their reps who promised to send me a return label. Waited for about a week and nothing.
          Second time I called they said they wanted to see some pictures. I sent them a few photos and they said they'll contact me as soon as they decide what to do.
          Several days later I received a message from them stating they couldn't give me a return label. Asked why and received no answer.
          The bikini itself was not bad, I really liked the quality and the whole thing was amazing, but I'm not satisfied because I wasn't able to get the right size. So I decided to keep it and later I sold it to a friend of mine.
          Roxy customer service is horrible and customer unfriendly, I would not recommend Roxy to anyone.

Roxy.com — Major Return & Exchange Issues

I am in shock at the horrible return/exchange policy Roxy offers. I was given a pair of snowboard pants for...

Jurupa Valley

RoxyCustomer service

Sent me the wrong size shirt, I contacted them and they want it back in order to refund me. Ok, so I tell them I need a shipping label. None have come. I've contacted them several times and I'm still with a shirt I cannot wear and haven't been refunded for. Will not shop with them again. They don't even check their merchandise before shipping it.

• Ka
                Kar Apr 16, 2008

my sister had bought me a green roxy hoodie for my birthday and by just wearing 1 time it had dyed my neck green the same as the shirt and it took a few days of scrubbing to get it off. Not very happy especially when you pay that kind of money for a hoodie and it does that to you!!!

• Ka
                kai Mar 25, 2009

I recently bought a Roxy bathing suit for a good amount of money thinking that it would be of decent quality only to have it wear out in one month! My mom still has bathing suits from the seventys. I mean, come on, with all of the new technology today why can't there be a reliable source of bathing suits!

• At
                [email protected] Apr 02, 2019

Fan ka chalte chalte. Blade tuthkr divar pr takra

Comments

• Md
                md nisar alam Aug 17, 2019

Dry iron not working

Roxy.com — Horrible online customer service

I have been shopping for quite sometime and have never experienced such horrible customer service from an...

roxy bikini setbathers

I purchased a pair of bikinis for my daughter whilst holidaying in queensland they were purchased from white water world.
              I have washed them probably 4 times and much to my discust all the webbing that is the design on the bathers has completly come apart unable to be worn again.Considering they cost $90 i would expect that they would last longer than 4 washes if i could be told what i could do with them as to a replacement that would be appreciated.