Roto-Rooter Groupservices

T Jul 02, 2019

Call on July 1st at 4 p.m. Pacific time, dispatch informed me that they could have someone at my location the following morning at 8:15 with all of the equipment they would need for my situation. On July 2nd at 8:30 call to find out where are the service technician was, was informed by Dispatch that they could not give me a specific time that it would be between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. a 2-hour window. I called back to dispatch at 11 a.m. and was told that they would get to me as soon as they could but could not give me a time frame. I asked to speak to a supervisor, it took three phone calls to finally get a supervisor to call me back, I talk to the supervisor explain my situation and this was a business, he told me that that would take specialized equipment, I said yes the guy I talked to on July 1st sad that the technician would bring that equipment with him, the supervisor said he would call me back in 15 minutes an hour and a half later and still I have not received a call back needless to say when I tried to put a negative review about your company your review system seem to malfunction conveniently, but I can call and report the services to the Better Business Bureau.