Ross Simons JewelryHorrible merchandise and customer service!

K

I ordered what I hoped to be special aquamarine earrings for my mother's 65th birthday. When she received them, they were a completely clear stone, not a tinge of blue in them at all. When I called customer service to see what they could do, they told me I could return them. They couldn't have cared less that they sent merchandise that was completely different than pictured online. They also would not refund shipping either way, nor the gift wrap. I will never purchase from this company again!!!