RoseGalignoring all my messages

L

I ordered several items (clothing and shoes) from Rosegal. I was told it would arrive by 10/12/15! But I never received my items! Submitted a tracking number of my order but never got a feedback from Rosegal. These were Christmas gifts for my family. But this company just doesn't care! They are ignoring all my messages, I even called them! Their customer service is horrible and useless! I'm not even sure if they have a customer service. What a shame for a company. They can't deliver the items on time, but they take money from people! Horrible! I'm very disappointed.

• Ra
    Rada G Apr 21, 2016

Dear Lora,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,