Roomster — duped of money
I was looking for a room and someone pointed me to Roomster. I saw a few listings in my area and then I saw that they only charge $1.5, for a few days and hence I tried it. They had written in big that I can cancel the subscription anytime, but at the bottom, they had put some conditions for auto-renewal, which I wasn't able to see, and they charged me. I think that they should put this information at the top, not bottom. Besides, the rooms owners listed over there never reply, so the website doesn't deliver any value and is probably a scam.
Appreciate if someone can help.
More Roomster Complaints & Reviews
- Roomster.com - scam!!! beware 
- Roomster.net - internet scam! 
- Roomster.net - help us get off this site 
- Roomster.com - I can't believe they charge you to read your messages
- Roomster.com - horrible service! 
- Roomster.net - hidden subscription 
- Roomster Corporation - scam alert!! this company operates a scam business!! all fake!! 
- Roomster Corp/roomster.com - unauthorized charges
- Roomster Corporation - credit card fraud - this company is fake and so are the listings: roomster.com
- Roomster - No Phone Support