[Resolved] Rooms To Go / 23262166i

United States Review updated:

I for one am very disturbed about the products I have purchased, i.e. Leather Sectional. Within 45 days of the delivery one of the Arm Chair, (reclining) had to be replaced as the chair would not lock into place, in the upright position. After only a few times of reclining the same issue occurred, will not lock into place, and the Technician came back out to review and take pictures. After about 1 week or so I had to call Customer Service, where I was on hold for 15 mins before a Representative answered. I found out that the Tech stated the malfunction was a Manufacture default and a New Part will need to be ordered, while all the time my BRAND NEW SECTIONAL piece remains unlocked in the Reclined manner, very embarrassing for guests to see, and a nuisance to my family. The CC Representative told me when the new part comes in to call back and arrange a schedule for the Tech to come out again to repair, not good CS as I would think the part should come to the Service Center, and CS should call me.
I thought by me purchasing from RTG, instead of other LOCAL Furniture stores would be better, not only on the Quality, but in the CS after the Sale. I am somewhat illutioned by my expectations of RTG every time I make a payment. At this point I do not know when the parts will arrive, nor if they were even ordered. Sorry but I will NOT be giving RTG a 4-5 Star Rating...

Rooms To Go

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for leaving us your review. We are sorry to learn about the issues you're experiencing with your recliner and we want to help in any way we can. We will be in touch with you soon!

Dr
Apr 09, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 25, 2019

I am having the same issue. Been 8 weeks now, they just called to tell me they have to cancel the appointment because they have no tech in the area that day. Will be two more weeks! They can not service what they sell. I have spent over $7000 with them. I will NEVER buy from them again!

•   Apr 26, 2019

@Sheryl Stoffel We are disappointed to read your comments and hope it is not too late to resolve the issue you have referenced. Please reach out to us at [protected]@RoomsToGo.com with your order info and we’d be happy to help to the best of our ability.