[Resolved] Rooms to Golack of quality/ customer service

K Nov 27, 2017

To whom it may concern,
In April 2017 we purchased a Sectional sofa set (Cindy Crawford collection) the purchase with the fabric protection plan for nearly $3000! The purchase went smooth the sales person was very friendly and helpful. Delivery went ok. I recently contacted the costumer service department in regards of the cushions Stiches being not lined up, the back pillows looking "inflated", the seat on the chase being overstuffed, fabric of the ottoman being rough etc! The first technician that came by took one look and said since it's a manufacturing mistake there is nothing he can do and that most likely we will get a new set send out. After reaching out to customer service I was told that there was nothing wrong with the set but customer perfrance??! I requested a second tech to come by. She told me that the some of the cushioned were not filled properly and others were overstuffed, the spring was broken and the ottoman fabric was rough... yes I know! Thanks... again, following up the customer service person on the phone told me it was customer perfrance, nothing that the warranty coverage. The ottoman will be replaced but because I did not call sooner the warranty will not cover anything else! I am not even going to mention her rude tone... terrible!! I am shocked. When we made this $3000 purchase we were assured that The warranty would cover these types of issues!
We have been loyal customers with Rooms To Go and recommend several of our friends and family but unfortunately you have lost our business! The customer service person told me if only i had reached out sooner she would have helped me but because we had the set for nearly 9 mo there is nothing she could do! I don't understand this statement considering the warranty is for 12 month!!! Oh, she also told me that bad quality is not covered by the warranty!!! This is terrible, we seriously regret making this purchase due to the terrible quality/ lack of customer service and warranty stipulations that are clear as mud.
Both thumbs down Rooms To Go!

• Resolution Statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response · Dec 08, 2017

We would be happy to look into this, please email us the details along with your order to [protected]@roomstogo.com.