[Resolved] Rooms to Godelivery and set up

I had my sectional couch delivered yesterday.. it is a sectional that has 7 pieces and hooks up underneath.. The delivery guys put the pieces together but were unwilling to hook them up. I asked them if they could please hook them and he answered very rudely .. I told him I did not like him talking to me like that.. They said they hooked the pieces but as I pull them they would come apart easily, so I had to recheck the pieces, one of them would not hook underneath to the next one and he did not want to help me. He said that happens, some pieces are like that and to call a technician to come check it without even trying to do anything! Bad attitude ...
On top of that, it was raining and they didnt use any liners for the floor to bring in furniture, walked with their wet shoes all over my carpet..
They asked me to sign something and I asked what I was signing because the screen just showed the space to sign but no information, he said "Just sign", and I said What am I signing? It doesnt say anything on the screen!, he replied Just sign in the space,
There were no letters on the screen! One has the right to ask what is it that one is signing!
Overall the delivery experience was not pleasant, one of the pieces does not hook well and now I have to call a technician, set up an appt, etc etc etc...
I dont think I m buying anything else here ever so that I dont have to deal with rude people delivering.

• Resolution Statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response · Aug 24, 2018

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!