Romweromwe-[1295554]

S Mar 26, 2018

Hi Team,

Thank you for hearing us.

I have ordered from romwe on 18 March, 2018 and on the same day i have found poor quality of stuff and un fitted stuff as well and i have decided to return and the company delivery exective said it will no cost for return but when I ask to the company on ticket number 1480073 that please return the order then they advise for the money and ask me to return the order itself as no service till now and that was my first fake promise got from Romwe.

Now the time has come to pay off my amount then I request to pay my total amount 1150.00 but company denied and provided me the different cost 843 something which was totally unfair so please help me to expose this fake site of shopping online store romwe.

Prompt response will be appreciated.

Regards,
Abhinav Sharma

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices