Romwemy order

A Jun 02, 2018

I recently ordered 3 times for yourselves for the first time. For me it was a very risky thing to do but I did like your products therefore I wanted to buy a few things. I ordered 2 tops and a bikini, however with my order I did not receive the bottoms to my bikini which I ordered a medium and I did not receive an invoice explaining what I bought and how much for etc. I am very disappointed because I am going on holiday in two weeks time, hence why I ordered quite early. How will this problem be solved?