Romwefraud/theft

L Apr 17, 2018

I've never even heard of this company and suddenly I have a charge on my card for almost $50. I provide them my address, zip code and card number to find out that SOMEHOW they charged my card without having the address or zip code correct and I've never placed an order with them. I have spent 6 days emailing back and forth with them every day refusing to credit my card and I've clearly never made a purchase or received any merchandise from these garbage people. I'll be filing many complaints and calling the police.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices