Romwea rose crop top

R

I ordered this product by itself and after days of constantly checking if it had been delievered yet or not. I figured it would take longer than usual considering the holidays. So after work yesterday i come home and check again. And not only did it say my package had already been delivered, its says its been delivered two days earlier and when checking there was still no package delivered to me or my resistance. I have asked neighbors and other family that stays here. Overall i just found the process unsuccessful. I did not receive a package, no delivery confirmation, no delivery date, nothing. Im hoping the problem will be resolved. As of this order, i wouldn't recommend romwe.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices