[Resolved] Roman's Pizza — steel in our pizza
We always buy pizza from Romans
Tonight we purchased pizza and it had two steal needle looking pins in them.
About 3cm each in length .
Which even cut my partners pallet
He immediately spat the bite of pizza out . When we had a look it was a needle pin.
And then we found an other one in the same pizza.
I am extremely shocked and unhappy
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Roman's Pizza Customer Care's Response · Aug 06, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We have received your text and we will address Urgently.
More Roman's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Romans Pizza - no wonder roman's doesn't respond 
- Roman's Pizza - serious complaint 
- [Resolved] Roman's Pizza - hazardous object in our pizza and bad customer care
- Romans Pizza - the service
- Roman's Pizza - customer service
- Roman's Pizza - chef salad
- Roman's Pizza - unhappy with pizza
- Roman's Pizza - service and products
- [Resolved] Romans Pizza - poor service
- Roman's Pizza Glengarry - service