Rochester Home Decor — Badly manufacturered furniture
We bought several pieces of furniture from Rochester in Centurion. Some of the items had to be replaced three times before they were of (almost) reasonable quality. Although I value Johan at the Centurion branch's cooperation, he does not see the furniture before it gets delivered, so he cannot vouch for its quality. Still now, we are sitting with a set of dining room chairs that differ as much as 3 cm in height from one chair to the other and doors on the buffet that look like the carpenter never heard the term 'square'.
We would like to have a factory representative take over this issue, come and do inspection and sort out...
More Rochester Home Decor Complaints & Reviews
- Rochester Furnishers - late arrival of furniture 
- Rochester Furniture - strubensvalley - sad sad sad
- Rochester Furniture - couches 
- Rochester - bad service and terrible quality furniture
- Rochester Furniture - bad service and no refund received
- Rochester Furniture - no delivery of lounge suit after 10 weeks and full payment.
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service from the strubensvalley branch
- Rochester Furniture - after sale service
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service!!!
- Rochester Furniture - special order lounge suite - non delivery