Rochester Furniture — daybed chocolate couch not delivered
I purchased a Daybed couch online from Rochester on the 27th Nov 2019, the following day I received a call from 021 431 6475(their delivery department) informing me that they would deliver the couch the following day. I took a day off work and waited in vain, I never even got a call from them informing me that they were not coming. I have been calling this 021 number and there's always an automated voice recording saying "non of our consultants are available to assist", I have not once went through this number and the customer care line consultants also cannot assist as they tell me that they cannot do anything all I must do is wait until this non-functional 021 number calls me again. I have never been so pissed, companies like these take our money and treat us like garbage. I have just used their live chat option to enquire and again I was told to just wait for the non functional number to call me.
More Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Rochester Home Decor - Badly manufacturered furniture
- Rochester Furnishers - late arrival of furniture 
- Rochester Furniture - strubensvalley - sad sad sad
- Rochester Furniture - couches 
- Rochester - bad service and terrible quality furniture
- Rochester Furniture - no delivery of lounge suit after 10 weeks and full payment.
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service from the strubensvalley branch
- Rochester Furniture - after sale service
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service!!!
- Rochester Furniture - special order lounge suite - non delivery