Robert Half International (Parsippany & Princeton NJ)Unresponsiveness, Unprofessional & possible AGEISM

Terrible! What a waste of time. On initial contact, recruiter (Chris Mazzerina) could not get me into his Parsippany office quick enough, expressed alot of interest, left feeling assured I would find my next job within the month and then it happened, no calls, no responses to email, nothing. Very unprofessional! I called and called. Found and bid on over 10 jobs that I was more than qualifed for AND I contacted over 10 recruiters at RHI and not one responded to my calls or emails...not even a thanks but no thanks! Recruiters that I contacted & received no response were: Chris Mazzerina, Richard Singer, David Denooyer, David Ezra, Richard Hecht, James Martinos, Darren Defazio, Williams Bahrs, Joe Abbendate.