RMCS — no response and refusal to release my number from a contract I never permitted
I have, unsuccessfully, for the past five months been trying to port my cellular number, which I've had for years, from vodacom to cell c. As far as I knew, it was an easy process. My first attempt in September was unsuccessful, and I was advised that in April 2018, last year, my number had been registered to RMCS. This was dine without my knowledge or permission, and I never even heard of them before. I was told to contact Edgar's, and a lady at the mobile section at Canal walk called them. They advised that I could do my port within 24 hours, but my number was not released, and my port was unsuccessful yet again.
Last week I again went to Edgar's canal walk; same procedure; and still no confirmation that my number has been released.
I am a pensioner, with no accounts, so how this has happened is beyond me.
I would appreciate any help I can get, and feel something must be done about this company inconveniencing and disrupting peoples lives.
More RMCS Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom Top Up 49 S For Rmcs - registration for service without requesting such service
- RMCS - cancellation of topup contract
- RMCS - my cell number changed to contract without my will1
- Blue Label Telecoms - bad service, stealing my money
- Vodacom Top Up 49 For Rmcs - contract
- Blue Label Telecoms - no delivery and lots of stories
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about the unethical behavior of the company.
- Blue Label Telecoms - Payment
- Blue Label Telecoms - I am complaining about two debit order that you have made twice in a months
- Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] - cell phone contract