Rivoli Grouphorrible service

N

Please allow me to start by saying that you have the most horrible customer service in the UAE!!!
I have given my watch to Rivoli, Ibn Batuta branch on the 19th of December 2016 for a battery change only, and till now I haven’t received it.
I have tried calling the branch where they have advised me to do their job and follow up with the service centre. I have tried contacting the service centre 5 times with no ANSWER!!!
Repair order number 05113RF02730.
I want an answer asap if you only care about your customers!!! This is so much unacceptable where you have got all the new look shops with an awful service.
Nihal barhoush