RIU, Ocho Rios Jamaicacocoraoches

S

I went to the Riu from Sept 28 to Oct 11, 2012 and my stay was not comfortable like it was last year. My mother and I were placed in room 1205 and on the 2nd day we started to notice cockroaches, first there was one and at night we would see another one. When we went to the front desk to complain, housekeeping came upstairs and sprayed the room but more cockroaches came out at night and early in the morning. We did ask for a room change and we were place in rm 1306 which was fine until we saw a cockroach again. While I was staying at the Riu we invited our family to come and spend a night at the Riu, they were staying at another hotel. When they met us for breakfast the next day they told me they saw cockroaches in there room as well. I felt so bad because they were not having that problem at the hotel they were staying at. I felt very disappointed and truly I don't know if I would go back.