RIU Hotels & Resortstheft/lifeguard bribery

B

Hi I'm currently on holiday in Agadir at the Riu Tikidia Dunas. I believe you state that you can't save sunbeds. However, I wake up at 6am to go for a run and whilst I'm at it I put towels on the sunbeds for my return. However today on the 11th June my girlfriend got us sunbeds at 6am with our personal towels and decorated it with Birthday banners and balloons as today is my 23rd birthday. But we came down at 9am to find our towels and Birthday banners had completely disappeared to be replaced with another couples towels. We asked and our towels were given to us from a little hut next to the animation box but they couldn't explain where all the Birthday decorations went... previous to waking up at 6am in the week I saw a life guard putting towels on lots of specific sun beds and following that people saying thank you very much for saving us a sun bed, it's clear they've been taking money to save the sun beds. It just so happens that the towels that were in place of ours and the Birthday decorations was the couple who thanked the guard the previous day for saving them the specific sun beds. So it's obvious bribery has occurred. We're very disappointed as we've been lied too and stolen from. 1. Why would our towels be in a hut only staff can access and they said they 'knew nothing about it'. 2. We want our banners and balloons back that we paid for in England. It's the principle that someone has no respect for someone else or their belongings and this is due to your staff. I don't feel this is acceptable for a riu premier hotel.