RIU Hotels & Resortsriu emerald bay mazatlan

J

Hello,

We stayed with you at the Riu in Emerald Bay in Mazatlan this past week

Brian Murphy-party of 6 ppl-2 rooms-#2017 & 2018 from 3/18 to 3/25

I am quite certain that your hotel has bed bugs, at least our rooms did. I started feeling bites by Weds and I wasn't sure what it was, so I didn't say anything, by the time we left on Saturday I was covered in bites consistent with bed bug bites. I am still covered with them. My son also saw an employee with a spray canister and a nozzle going in to rooms on our floor the day we left. Not too mention that the rooms were not very comfortable, especially the bedding, it seemed dirty and it was very uncomfortable. The most disappointing part of our stay. I wanted to give you a chance to respond privately before I write my review of your hotel online.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Jennifer Champ/Brian Murphy