Ritz Crackerscrisp and thin sea salt flavor

S

I recently purchased Ritz crisp and thin cracker, sea salt flavor. After opening bag and trying a couple they taste like sour cream and onion flavor ( not a fan of). Not sure if it was mislabeled or what but was letting the company know to see what they can do. I would like a refund or voucher to purchase new ones.

Thanks for your time
Jen Sholl
[protected]

• Je
    Jess Shaw Aug 13, 2019

I just bought a bag that says its original flavor "formerly sea salt" amd it has a nasty onion flavor. What happened?

Comments

• Yo
    YodaTx May 15, 2019

I'm totally stumped with the Ritz, crisp and thin sea salt, and yes onion taste are real kinda overwhelming on the palate. And hard to find something to pair it with is really hard!!!

• Sk
    Skylar Caldwell Sep 23, 2018

Same here. Just got online to see if anyone else noticed. This has to be a production mistake, they very clearly taste like sour cream and onion. I bought them because I just wanted regular tasting chips. Not saying I don’t like them, just not happy I didn’t get what I paid for!

• Ta
    Tanya731 Sep 11, 2018

I agree I was so disappointed with these I bought the sea salt flavor from BJs and they tasted horrible, they had a really strong onion flavor and way too much seasoning.

Comments

• Je
    Jennifer McNutt Sep 02, 2018

Same. Purchased at Walmart in Sacramento. Bought the Sea Salt flavor to go with charcuterie and wine. Was very disappointed with the sour cream and onion flavor.

• Ka
    KarSwe Nov 08, 2017

Same here, and they are bitter due to onion powder, too. I just posted my own review/complaint. The Bacon ones are awesome though!

MarianneC Aug 08, 2017

My family experienced the same thing.