Rite Aid — very poor customer service "continually"
Rite Aid has been my choice of pharmacy for many years now. However, one individual person working there has been the cause of quite a few customers that have decided to go elsewhere because of her rudeness. Now, I too am considering the same option rather than dealing with this individual any longer. Much too unpleasant to deal with. She has a chip on her shoulder that just can't be dislodged no matter how nice you are to her.
This sales associate named "TERESA" works behind the counter at the Rite AID STORE # 10893 at 1200 Pittsburgh St., Cheswick, PA 15024. This woman Is one of if not the most unprofessional pharmacist I have ever encountered.
She is CONTINUALLY rude and acts like she is doing you a favor if you ask a question or have to deal with her in any way.
You can plainly see that she HATES her job just by the way she treats most of the customers. She is a very unhappy person and this shows every time she has to deal with a customer.
Don't really want to believe this information. Ok, all you have to do is to ask any of the ladies she works with and I believe they will tell you the same.
Very rude and I am just getting tired of dealing with her!
And, what is really bad AND irritating is the fact that the rest of the Rite Aid people working there are genuinely friendly and helpful. (Thank God!)
Thank you for hearing me out . Maybe YOU can help before many other customers decide to leave for other pharmacies also.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacy
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid Corporation - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!!