Rite Aidthe manager was very racist and discriminates against white people.

The manager of Rite Aid is very racist with me and he has told me that he can not give me this job because I am not American and because she does not like that I speak with an accent. I feel very sad, and very humiliated and very discriminated. I am from Europe and have been legally living in the USA for over 14 years. I am an American citizen since 2010 and it is the first time that a manager does not hire me in the USA because I was not born in the USA and because I have an accent when I speak English. She should not work as a manager because she is a racist and discriminates against people living legally in the USA and who also want to work at Rite Aid. I am white and she is African American race. I think she hates white people. She humiliated me a lot and made me cry. It is not fair that there are such bad and racist people occupying such an important position in a large company as Rite Aid. The store location is 03194. Williamsville, NY 14221