Rite Aidlost prescriptions, rude pharmacist, awful customer service

First Incident : They lost my prescription and told me just go back to the doctor and get another one. No considreation for me tha patient that required the medication immediately ofr the fact that my doctor only sees patients once a week and that it would require my taking off another day of work to obtain this.
Second Incident: My husband had surgery so at the pre testing the doctor sadministered prescriptions for post surgery. We put them as instructed only to be topld 36 hours later that they were still not ready. When asked how much longer by the cashier she was told " dont put me on the spot i dont know when they will be ready"
Third incident One pf the post surgery prescriptions was not covered by my insurance as per the pharmacist, I contacted the doctor he called the pharmacy of which i hafe the date and time with a new prescription, when i called to see if it was ready I was consistently hung up on and or put on hold by just laying the phone down on the table. I know this because i could hear different transactions in the background. When i finally got a call through i was told that there was no prescription called in for me.

These incidents may seem minor to some but they are enraging me. Their lack on customer service is despicable to say the least.