Rio Bravo Tubal ReversalTR

To anyone complaining bout DR Perez or DR Levi, Well i just went in August 2013 for a TR after 17 yrs and i tell you what I went in there with lots of Faith and came home with lots of Faith, even tho The first I went I had to do a turn around cause i had i severe UTI, but that was something i should have got check out before going out there but it was all worth it, the Doctors and nurses were awsome they fixed me up and had me on my way home the next day, then two weeks later i was back out there with my lovely daughter, I loved it, It was like home...I enjoyed my tyme out there...I dont know how to thank them, well i havent concieve yet here we are in november but were trying, sumtimes it takes longer then others...all i can is thank yall so much...Connie...

• Vi
    viva1amor Jan 13, 2014

I got mine 12/4/12 my first hsg showed block the second 1I got done by a different Dr it hurt like crap but he forced them open but he says the tubes are too narrow for the egg to even pass. The Dr says the only thing I can do now is IVF

• Ba
    babyalmeda Dec 07, 2013

Well just updating come to find out here in November 2013, three months later had a HSG done and found my fallopian tubes are blocked and I have cyst on Ovaries, wierd cause I only had bad abdominal pain the first month of recovery and it made my OBGYN doctor run those test on me and we found out, bad news cause I just new thought I would be that lucky women, but I wasn't, We really want a baby, I have 5 from my previous marriage, my baby is 17yrs old and 7 yrs ago I met a man that weve been together and hes not abusivemhes so nice to me, never once hit or scream at me...He just wants 1 baby cause he doesn't have any babies...So if anyone can pray for us, Im having a Laparoscopic to get tubes unblock in 2 wks and im so scared, I hate the uperdural, I had that done when I got my TR, and I got scared, Ive never had it nto have any of my kids cause I hate needles...So please can I have prayers...THank U..