RingCentralCancelled during trial period but they kept billing!

S

I signed up for a 2 week trail membership and since the product did not meet my expectations I cancelled the account well within the 2 weeks. Unknown to me (because it is an account that I rately used) they continued billing the account for months!! I called and explained what happened and they said they would not give me a refund and they had no record of the cancellation. I told them I did have a record and if they checked their records they would see that the service was not used during those months. I asked Andre
if I could speak with his supervisor and he gave me a first name -Joe - and when I asked for his last both (both Andre's and Joe) he flippantly said they did not have one.
When I asked for the name of the company president - he said he did not know. I asked him where he was located and he told me to look it up on the internet.
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY BOTH FOR THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE - PERIOD!!

• Sc
    scammedbyringcentral Jun 28, 2012

There is no customer service. Some gay person named MIKE in the Sales Department is as queer as a 3 dollar bill told me if I did not like the way how I was being treated then just cancel. He said that he won't sit there and listen to all the negative comments about the company he works for. Ring Central is a SCAM COMPANY. They will SCAM you for $525.xx for 1 year of so called Unlimited Service which is only 5000 mins per line. They they will charge you per min when you go over also if someone calls you from a PAY PHONE, they will charge you additional money. Also the so called Fax Plan is a complete JOKE. I don't get all my faxes and most of my calls are MISSED. They don't disclose any of this info during the time when they sign you up. After my year I am CANCELLING the ### SERVICE.

angrycustomera Jan 08, 2012

1000% AGREE! This company cut my service off at thee 89the day and still charged my credit card.
    They have all theeir service people in FLIP LAND! Not Americans at all. I spent hours on the phone with them with trying to slove this issue. When promised a $100.00 credit for inconvenience never got it at all. I have an Unlimited plan including Fax service for $39.99 a monthe plus tax. I paid $525.00 for 12 monthes service. They have not provided me withe thee service. I highly suggest to anyone theinking about getting Ring Central Phone Service. DON'T DO IT! They will Rip you off.