RHB Bank Berhadrefusal of my cancellation of new york skin solution (no follow up) services

A

I am truly disappointed that Ms. Shahidayati Binti Ahmad, RHB Bank Berhad, Chargeback Unit,
Operations & Technology Support Department,
Card & Unsecured Business Division,
Email: [protected]@rhbbank.com.my

has refused my cancellation for the New York Skin Solution last 2 years ago - 8 Mar 2014 and till today there is NO / any services follow up.
So what can you say about this type of Service or Business.
Isn't this a scams - trying to cheat the customers with empty promises.
What if I did not pursue this services or even complaint to have my refund, where will be my services and my money??? Lost in space right?

The respective parties has to no integrity to start with.
Kindly take the responsibility to quick refund and chargeback all the bank charges that you are trying to gain from such a Business scams..!

Angie

Angie Ng May 16, 2016

Customer is always Right ..! I have the liberty to cancel once I have changed my mind and decided I do not need such a service therefore do respect on the customer's decision and NOT forcing me to sign up and use something that I do not need..!

Comments