[Resolved] Reward Zone USAps4 pro incentive program

I saw an ad on facebook, and filled out all of the information. I then completed all of the offers needed, and contacted them twice. I am having two issues:
1. Some of my offers that I completed are not showing up on my account page. I contacted customer service over two weeks ago, and have recieved no response. I can prove that I completed them, I have all of the emails and screenshots.
2. Having completed all of the offers needed to receive my PS4 Pro, I tried to fill out the claim form. This was on August 2 I believe, and ten days later I have not recieved a response. I completed everything well within the 20 day limit, and even had to pay for some of the offers. It is very frustrating that I can't even get an email back.

I want the company to make it right by contacting me, requesting any information they need, and sending me the PS4 that they agreed to send me if I completed all of the necessary offers.

• Resolution statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2019

Hello!

We apologize for any issues that you have experienced while participating in our program. We are constantly striving to improve our program and user experience. Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

In order for us to further assist you, please submit a ticket at http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact or contact us at [protected]@rzuhelpcenter.com. We would be more than happy to provide as much assistance as we can.

Thank you!
    RewardZone USA

Hj
Aug 12, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 12, 2019

You got scammed, mate. If it sounds too good to be true on the Internet it probably is. Do some background research next time.

Hope that helps!