Reward Zone$1,000 walmart gift card

C Dec 11, 2018 Review updated:

I followed the link that came to my phone. I completed 60% before I eas askes to choose a order. I chose the Dr. Suess books for my son. I went on the place the order even adding extra books. But after I placed my order I was given a conformation number for that order. It never said anything about the gift card or proceeding to the next order which I'm almost positive I had to do. But it also sent me an email stating that my order was placed and I could cancel within 24 hrs. I need to know is this a scam before cancel my sons books. The deal is kind of too good to be true, but my bank is pretty good at catching fraud so I've already alertes them. When will I receive my books and gift card?

Jose valentin Dec 11, 2018

How long have to way to recive my gift card i paid for those stuff to get my gift card like u see in the picture kepp telling me to do it againg this is scam dont playbwith the people like this

• Ho
    holycheesebatman Dec 11, 2018

I completed the survey and the CouponClub browser extension offer on the Silver page, yet the last 40 points did not update once I had done everything that was asked of me. I've been scammed and I'd like to know why.

• Da
    Dale Purcell Dec 12, 2018

Shame on you for telling people in the beginning what hoops we have to jump through only to find out after we give you all our information it's not right

• Ke
    Kelly Venter Dec 12, 2018

I have written several times I expect my card to be delivered to my home I have complied with every single reward you asked me to if youidon't send my card then you had better not charge my card for any of these Rewards I want my $1, 000 Walmart gift card when 18997 East Louisiana Avenue Aurora Colorado 80017

bellaewing95 Dec 12, 2018

I completed the offer for +40 points on top of my 60 points I already have and I did not receive my reward.

• Fa
    Fanta Dior Dec 12, 2018

Hello I was informed I won an offer for a $1000 gift card, I've completed two offers and that's all I was told that I have to do. However I still have no notification of when and how I will receive the gift card.

• Fe
    Felicia100 Dec 12, 2018

I want my reward card 7575 chaucer place 2803 dallas tx 75237 rewards card always sending me text everyday about a walmart gift of a 1000 dollars. I have done everything rhey ask of me no i want them to do their part. Please reward me.

• Do
    Don Petersen Dec 12, 2018

You guy's are full of shit you send out fake E-mails promising people money they never recieve rewards that are never given. You guy's should be thrown in jail for what you do. Nobody has ever won real money from you. Your just a scam.

• Co
    Cody Gutterman Dec 13, 2018

Completed the Viking game and did Apple music and won't let me go passed the 40 pts one. I would like to get my reward now thank you it won't see that I met the requirements.

• Fu
    fuck this company Dec 13, 2018

I have tried for seven day to do this thing and I have spent over 200 dollars on this thing and now im about to sue the company I just want my ting

• Sh
    Shameks Hill Dec 19, 2018

I'm not really sure if you guy's are paying attention to what they ask of you, to even begin the claim process. If you are going for over $1, 000, you have to complete 10 offers in total, anything under that you would do less offers. After completing the offers, I read the find print at the bottom of the page. I sent them an emailrequesting information on how to claim my incentive. They emailed me back with information as to what to look for. They sent me the claim form through Adobe Echo Sign and I filled it out and designed it and emailed it back, with a copy of a utility bill and my I'D. Now, I'm waiting for an email for me to choose a virtual card or a card that I can use in any store not just online. They said that this process can take 2 to 4 weeks. Just take time to really read the requirements and don't be so quick to call everything a scam. Reach out to them and give them time to respond and see if they are willing to help you. Just my opinion on this whole matter with Reward Zone USA.

• Th
    The252kidd Jan 05, 2019

I have taken the surveys & completed the offer but it kept redirecting me to more awards after i completed the offer the item number they gave me was 72215767178

• Dc
    Dcontinenza Jan 05, 2019

I went through your page did the offers and cannot claim my card why?

Benjamin Ewing Jan 05, 2019

You have the wrong address and zip code, along with the wrong State

benchambers88 Jan 05, 2019

They offered a free phone if completing a survey then signing up for two offers. I completed the survey and signed up for two offers. It is now saying I need to sign up for a one more offer. This is bait and switch at it's finest. I woulf like to either recieve my free gift or have the terms redefined because they have changed.

• Ph
    Phoebe in her Petticoat Jan 05, 2019

Went through all the hoops and did last step to choose a "deal" and signed up for free credit scores. Then went back to the final page and was directed to repeat what I've already completed. I should now be eligible to claim my prize. Or is this a scam? I saw
    I pray that you are a legit operation and that you have morals. Please get back to me?

matt hunziker Jan 06, 2019

fill out no giftcard approval wasting my time

Sauncia Davis Jan 06, 2019

i have completed all that was asked and have screen shots of my completed tasks . now their site says i live outside of the USA and that's a lie. I live in Brownsboro Texas!!! I want what is owed to me. And i believe I am owed extra compensation for suffering bc of all the harrassing calls and txts i get from these people and third party.

• Dy
    Dymeria Guillory Jan 06, 2019

I have completed multiple of the surveys to get an iPhone x and i still haven't recieved one. I have even screenshotted the proof of the deals I have claimed.

[email protected]

• Pl
    Please respond Jan 06, 2019

I have went through the whole process 2 or 3 times.Chose a silver deal and made it to 100...I have won at least 2 Walmart cards and I have never received the 1st card..Yall need to send me my winnings..I know alot of people.I even have a friend that is a FBI agent.So I suggest yall get it together

• St
    Steven Chratain Jan 22, 2019

Unsubscribed twice and still receiving messages, don't want any associations

• Mr
    Mr. Richard Hart Jan 22, 2019

I receive several notices of anything from winning gift cards to winning money. On an average of 10 unwanted messages per day and somedays more. I did not ask for them nor sign up to receive these unwanted messages. I have not been able to block them. Thank you for any help.

• Br
    Braneisha Bryant Jan 22, 2019

I completed 12 incentives. 1 silver 1gold and 10 platinum but they won't credit me for them. I have withdrawals from my account to show that I paid. I didn't get credit for Fingerhut, Hulu, Ipsy, savings dragon. And another one that I can't remember. I just want this problem solved and get my reward. Or is this just another SCAM!!!

• Tr
    Truckymedic Jan 22, 2019

I filled out all the surveys, the last ‘hoop' to jump through I paid for a subscription to Gillette razors. After that transaction was done, it didn't go back to the RewardszoneUSA page to get the card. I did everything they wanted but maybe a glitch kept it from going to the last page. Check with Gillette, I have a subscription with them now.

• Wi
    WillieHas Jan 22, 2019

Keep receiving annoying popups even after unsubscribing. I cant even uce my phone without pop ups appearing.

• Ll
    Lloyd Fowler Jan 23, 2019

Quit sending me all emails now, you fucking irritating mother fuckers!!!
    i've unsubscribed 6 fucking times & if i recieve any more emails from you i will have your asses in federal court!!!
    if that does'nt work, i will personally hunt you down myself & you will suffer the consequences!!! do you got it???

• Je
    Jelani Mcgibony Jan 23, 2019

Completed my part of the promotion and never received my prize I would like to be contacted by someone on this matter my phone number is+12036061941 and I would like to receive my prize for completing my part of the contest and would like to know when I will receive my prize

• Mi
    Michael D. McGruder Sr. Feb 11, 2019

I have completed all incentives for the silver and the surveys... I can't reach the company and do not have any info about this gift card. I should've known this was bullshit! I even researched the company and with every search you get nothing but an opportunity to complain. I wish I had never did the stupid survey...

• He
    Hessonpatrick Feb 11, 2019

I completed silver offer and it didn't show up I signed for apple vpn network can you fix the problem thanks and respond Patrick h 7245946360

• Pa
    Patricia01 Feb 11, 2019

I have unsubscribed to their emails SEVERAL times and I still keep receiving offers 6 to 10 times per day! All I wanted was some info on Medicaid and I've been slammed with emails for surveys, auto insurance (I don't even drive) health insurance, etc. This has gotten way out if control. They won't stop! How can I get this to stop?

Patty

• Br
    Brandon Johnson's Feb 12, 2019

You only had to complete one more offer and then they'd ship it and then they'd say you have to do two more of these and then they showed the fine print after they'd already said that you do one more or do you just this to get the offer in question but it's just a repetitive thing scammers

• Te
    Teresa Brown Feb 25, 2019

I didn't get my card. I completed the survey purchased a item and did not get gift card.I did more than one.

• Ca
    CarolMSchneider Apr 15, 2019

I received an email from Usoewards to do a search and earn a reward. At the end of the research, I had to enter several offers to receive the reward, I felt very wrong, because at the end of everything had no reward.
    I wasted my time doing the research and getting into all the offers, and in the end I was cheated.

• Pa
    Pamela Gard Apr 21, 2019

I won a 1000 dollar Wal-Mart gift card but never received it. please notify me ASAP with the card information online at [email protected] want to make sure this is not a scam.

• So
    SoniaEspinoza8589 Apr 27, 2019

I don't know how many times I did these things but I have not received any thing and when I go to see my recording your site says that I don't have any thing record on file so what can you do for this to help me!!!???

• Ta
    Tammara Williams Henry Apr 27, 2019

I completed 3 offers and still never got confirmation from them and when contacting them directly its saying my email address is not found?
    The 3 companies that I subscribed to have ALL my information and my credit card information!
    Im so upset about this

Tammara Williams Henry

jackie rizzo Jul 05, 2019

@Tammara Williams Henry tier 1 is total of 4 offers needed and tier 2 is 10 offers... then YOU have to clain your giftcard ... send in id and proof of residency

• Ca
    Cameron Neztsosie Apr 27, 2019

I am trying to do 8 offer's but it work got dammit!!

• El
    eldonalexander May 11, 2019

ive won many walmart card from hear and facebook and never go a thing its all a scame and a waste of my time just like the$150, 000, 000 i won on face book its very disapointing and its a sham they dont have a enough of what it takes to stand behind what they say

• Se
    Seleita Williams Jun 01, 2019

Hello, one of my Platinum offers (Rescue Box) wen contacted said they were not associated wit reward zone usa, so I need to know how to select another Platinum offer. Please respond. Thank you

Sincerely,
    Frances S. Williams

• Je
    Jennyswp Jun 03, 2019

I completed all of the requirements for reward but never received it and reward status says to contact [email protected] I can't figure out how????