Unilever Complaints & Reviews

Unileverfighting, intoxication, verbal abuse.

8/13/17 - Reservation Donald Corley
Fighting, cursing, intoxication outside door in parking lot. Threatened when walking to the car. Left shortly after arriving. Called this motel the following day but was treated badly on the phone. Had a 4 hr drive back home. Had to pull over on the interstate and sleep. Want a refund of $73.02
Motel 6, 1412 Brick Church Pike, Nashville, TN. 37207

UnileverSuave citrus rush, shampoo, conditioner and bodywash

I used Suave, Citrus Rush, Shampoo Conditioner And Body
Wash, and got some in my eyes. As a result it burned like hell, and blurred my vision for three weeks .I visited my family Doctor and Optometrist, only to find my vision had worsened dramatically.I remedied the problem by doing my own investigation for a remedy.The remedy was to wash my eyes with Johnson's Baby Shampoo, deludes with water and rinse a couple times. I contacted the company, and told them what had happened initially, and they offered no remedy to the problem, and also contacted F.D.A. and filled a report. I will never use this product again, and advice everyone to do the same.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jan 05, 2017

These items specifically say on the label to avoid contact with eyes. If the product comes in contact with your eyes they are technically not liable as they have a warning label. Use more caution.

• Suave is one of the most harmful product brands of all time. DO NOT USE SUAVE. Suave - bad shampoo. Try a different shampoo. Suave hurts my eyes. Take Suave off the market. That's what they get for messing around with Greenpeace.

UnileverKnorr Soupy Noodles

Recently purchased a Knorr soupy noodles 5 in one pack. Where they said 1 free for 4 packs. Got it from the Laughs Sun Up, Kohuwala (Sri Lanka).
Cooked one and it smelled like kerosine mixed and under assumption it was my fault I opened up another pack. Then I found that pack even before cooking smells the same. Therefore got one pack with a hole to smell and figured its some chemical that is mixed with the packing.
I suspect that these are given off as clearance sales for reduced prices because it is a bad stock?

Anyone who can talk to authorities to stop this kind of productions reaching consumers.

Batch num: 0410S12:16
EXP says: 04.07.2012

Barcode Num of Laughs: [protected]

Unilever

Unileverpathetic service

below is the mail written again to pure it for their non responsive pather customer support and tech team.
Dear Team, Though at last a i got a call from you guys and also from the service engineer(so called). he visited my home and said everything is good and i am just assuming its not working. i made him taste three water glasses. from from the pure it one from the tap and one from the other filter. there was difference in the taste. also told him earlier water filtering used to take some time, but now the water just comes down from top to bottom in no time. either its an innovation in the filtering process or the battery itself is working. i asked him to open and check it but he didnt and said he cant do that and made me talk to the vendor and he said this guy is new he will send someone else tom. next day i called him asking him when he is going to send the technician . than he talked about replacing something and asked me to come down to his shop around 5-6 km from my home to get it changed. when asked why was it called the customer service if i had to leave office and than get it changed he said he doesnt get paid for this and just doing it for the sake of customer service. i am not sure if he is really interested in customer service at all, and if he is telling the truth than you should give it in writing to all your customers to buy it on their own risk as they might have the throw the pure it after using it for an year.
Please advise whether the new battery which i have gotten changed will be replaced or do i have to run from post to pillar to get the same rectified.

Unilevernotification for cash aid

Government Buildings,
Otley Road,
Leeds LS16 5PZ.
Notification Centre.
NOTIFICATION FOR CASH AID
Dear Sir / Madam,
This is to notify you that you have been chosen By the Board of trustees of the Unilever Foundation
based in the Ireland, as one of the final recipients of a Cash Aid/Donation for your own personal,
education and business development, Unilever Company was established in 1866, and Unilever
Foundation was developed in 1936 by the Multi-Million groups, which was conceived with the objective
of Human Growth, Educational and Community development.
In line with the 73rd year anniversary program this year the Unilever Foundation in conjunction with the
United Nations (UN) and the European union (EU ), is giving out a yearly donation of Five Hundred
Million Great Britain Pounds, as specific Donations/Grants to 150 lucky international recipients
worldwide in different categories for their personal Business development and uplift of their
environment.
These funds are freely given to you to use for your business educational and personal development and
at least 30% to be used by you to develop a part of your environment, as this is a yearly program, which
is a measure of universal development strategy, and eradication of poverty.
Please kindly note that you are not the only beneficiary in your country this year and your country is not
the only country that is benefiting from this donation, as beneficiaries have been chosen from countries
from all continents. The idea of this donation is that within ten years from now, there will be notable
richness among many unusual people around the world.
This will give many people the opportunity to get their lives to a stage where they had always wanted.
Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that subsequent
yearly donation will not get to you again, so it’s your chance to spend the donation wisely on something
that will last you a long time. And please do not bother following up this email, if you have benefited
from this donation in previous years. Based on the random selection exercise of Internet websites,
Internet ip address and millions of Super market cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the
lucky recipients to receive the donation sum of GBP 1, 671, 000.00 (One Million Six hundred and seventy
one thousand Great Britain Pounds) as cash aid donations from the Unilever Foundation, (UN) and the
(EU) in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. Kindly be aware that the Unilever Foundation
Board of trustees do not know you in person or your curriculum Vitae (C.V), you are therefore required
to send your C.V along with your Facial means of Identification on your contact with the Secretary for
documentation and processing of your payment.
Curriculum Vitae (C.V) should contain as follows.
Full Names:
Date of birth:
Nationality:
State/Province:
Country:
Facial means of Identification should contain one of these options, Drivers License or International
Passport.
You are required to expeditiously Contact the Executive Secretary below for documentation and
processing of your Cash Aid, between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday to Sunday.
Executive Secretary- Dr. Joseph Anderson Maxwell
Tell : +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email (1): [protected]@gala.net
Note: On your contact with the Executive Secretary with your curriculum Vitae (C.V) and Facial means of
Identification, you are to request from him, his facial means of Identification on your own part, to verify
that you are dealing with the Executive Secretary as advised.
Please endeavor to quote your UFQC (09ufqc741) in all discussions.
Please note that these Cash Aid payments are strictly administered by Unilever Foundation and (EU)
European Union under delegated powers from the (UN) United Nations. You are by all means hereby
advised to keep this whole information confidential until you have been able to collect your donation, as
there have been many cases of double and unqualified redemption, due to beneficiaries informing third
parties about his/her donation.
*Finally, all funds should be redeemed by their respective beneficiaries, not later than One month after
notification, failure to do so, implies that the beneficiary is a ghost, with this; cash aid will be cancelled
and reserved for next 2011 edition.
On behalf of the Unilever Foundation Board of trustees, kindly accept our warmest congratulations
Yours faithfully,
Rev B. Wilton
G. Manager/ Notification Department
©Copyright 2010 Unilever foundation Inc. All rights reserved. This email was sent from a notification
centre. This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). IF you have received it by error, please
do not respond, kindly delete.

UnileverNightmare service

Ordering products from UNILEVER is a NIGHTMARE.

They do not sell unsweetened decaf iced tea mix (url 418850) online nor can the nice people at the warehouse 630.343.0240 sell us that tea. So I must call the number on the package 888.547.8668.

In making five tries, after being cut off four times, I finally contacted with Cathleen - who put me into the system and then forwarded me to ext. 3513 so they could take my credit card info. Only I was disconnected again.

Cannot someone place and ORDER BY MAIL link on the on-line ordering website I'm waiting for a call back on my 2 case phone order, or a order by mail form or a HUMAN to talk with.

UnileverScam and cheating

I just wanted to add to the comments about how Breyer's ice cream made their container's smaller, but charge the same price. I was fairly upset when I discovered this because they know that people will have to buy their product anyway if they want the "all natural" ice cream at a decent price. The Walmart here does not sell Gifford's or other natural ice creams. Blue Bunny ice cream just can't compare, at least not with my family and friends.

Someone had a comment about "getting off our fat a$$es" and not eating so much ice cream. My family is very health conscious and of slender shape. Buying Breyer's had more to do with not having so many preservatives and artificial flavors. It's just a shame. I'm really going to try and make an effort to buy Gifford's at the local grocery store and not buy Breyer's at Walmart.

• Li
    liveonerke Feb 12, 2013

Excellent complaint. I agree 100%! For years I have refrained from buying Breyers because the package kept shrinking as the price continued to rise. Last night I had a coupon and it was on sale at Kroger, so I treated myself. OMG! What have they done to the formula? It used to be sugar, milk and cream. It now contains all the guar gum, high fructose corn syrup and the other garbage that ther cheap brands have and the texture is SLIMEY. Now I notice that it is no longer ice cream, it is "Frozen Dairy Dessert". Striking get another major brand off my list. First they rip us off by reducing the size, now it is just a bunch of chemicals and preservatives.

• Ru
    Ruggi Jun 03, 2016

I purchased 3 tins of Axe Spray from my local Shoprite and within a month 2 tins were empty although they had never been used. I sent an email to Unilever asking if they had any issues regarding leaking tins and I heard nothing. I emailed them a second time and they knew nothing about the first email so i sent another one and all they say is they will get back to me. Well 3 weeks has turned to 3 months. So much for Customer relations.

• Da
    davedj44 Aug 15, 2018

I pay £5 for a tub of Breyers ice cream. I bought it because it boasted of containing 290 calories, it also only contains half a tub of ice cream. Possibly the most expensive ice cream I've had.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices