SB fun family rewards Complaints & Reviews

SB fun family rewardsUnauthorized charge of $9.95 per month

This company will do an unauthorized charge of $9.95/month because you clicked on something when you ordered on JCPenny.com Here is what their website said:

TWO: Online

When you placed a JCPenney online order on jcp.com, you would have received an opportunity to “get $10 off this order” on the order confirmation page. When you clicked on the button, you received the special offer page explaining Fun Family Rewards and how to “receive a rebate voucher for up to $10 off today's purchase” just for trying Fun Family Rewards. Entering your e-mail address and clicking the “yes, enroll me” button enrolled you in the program.

If you ask me, this is very unethical and deceptive. I read about the program before signing up and NEVER saw anything about being charged $9.95/month. I called the number and cancelled my account after I saw the first charge. This better work or I will let my dissatisfaction and disgust known. Shame on JCPenny for taking part in such a scandalous activity.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Do
      DontOrderIt May 28, 2010

This company has now changed their name to Perfect Home and is still in business charging credit cards $9.95. I will never order anything ever again from JC Pennys. Mr Pennys would be horrified if he knew what you have turned his compny into. A BIG SHAME ON YOU.

SB fun family rewards — Unauthorized charge

I've been having this reoccurring charge debited from my debit card for several months also. I had no...

SB fun family rewards — Credit Card Charge

I found a charge on my credit card from SB *FUN FAMILY REWARDS [protected] TX $ 9.95 . I did not approve...

SB fun family rewardsunauthorized

Today, November 12, I found a $9.95 charge on my credit card from SB fun family rewards. After doing some research on this company, I found that they are operating as JC Penney Rewards program. They missrepresented themselves as JC Penney and I don't know how they got my credit card number although I do order from JC Penney and they store my credit card number, so am I to understand that JC Penney is involved in this scam?
    I spoke to my Master Card company and they informed me that this is a "reoccuring transaction." I want this company to credit my Master Card in the amount of $9.95 and never charge my account again. This type of scam certainly hurts JC Pesnney company and their good name.
    As I have read on line this scam is rampid and I need information as to how to cancel the JC Penney "REWARD" and am considering cancelling my JC Penney account, if, in fact, they allowed this company to access my credit card account.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Ka
        Kakhramon Djalilov Nov 26, 2008

I have found detail description on letter they sent me after my becoming a member. How it works, as long as you are member of fan family rewards community they are going to charge you $9.95 per month, but you will have several advantages, also you can cancel a membership whenever you want.
        Finally i have contacted with Jcp. and cancelled my membership, and they returned money back.

• Fr
        Fred Nov 22, 2008

I have written JC Penny's a ltter and told them I will never ever use them again for springing this scam on me. When one "signs up" for rewards you think it is free and you think it is like getting "points." I called Penny's and they just give you a phone number to SB FUN FAMILY REWARDS. It is up to you to try and cancel. I called the company and they are only open during the week so I have not been able to cancel yet. But I have disputed all charges. The real problem is J.C. PENNY. After many years of loyalty, I will not trust them again. Nor will I ever use them again. I would suggest you write Penny's an email and tell them the same.

• Ka
        Kakhramon Djalilov Nov 18, 2008

Please advise,
        On 11/17/2008 I have found a $ 9.95 charge on my debit card with0ut my confirmation from Sb *Fun Family Rewards 2700 West Plano Par.
        How can i prevent unauthorized access to my debit card account, and return my money that they took and cancel any relation with JCP.com.
        I need information as to how to cancel the JC Penney "REWARD"
        Thank you.