Saxon Mortgage Complaints & Reviews

Saxon MortgageFraud, increased payments, adding insurance

Nothing but trouble with saxon since mortgage sold to saxon. Payments not accepted, escrow added (Even though I didn't want escrow and sent to saxon to remove escrow) took payments and added to escrow, I carried my own home hazard insurance but the decleration page (According to saxon kept getting lost) and they added almost 3, 000 dollars to my account where I was paying $542.00. Payments kept going higher and higher and I kept getting further behind, even though I kept sending more and more amount. I asked for loan modification (Hemp) program, surprize!!! Payments kept getting added to my account later and later even though sent in on time and even wire payments came up missing for weeks and I was taken off hemp program. An investigation needs to be conducted against saxon and thier underhanded practices. I plan on writng my attorney general and filing a complaint against the comsumer protection agency. I would just like to know how many people are haivng these types of problems with saxon.

Saxon MortgageTreating their customers unfairly

I sent Saxon mortgage a large downpayment in order to set up a repayment agreement. They gave me NO choice at the repayment amount; that caused me to apply for a loan modification in 2008. Believe it or not this had been going on up until I had to file chapter 13 in 2010. The government should force ALL these mortgage companies to reinstate consumers loans from 2007 on and add their delinquencies at the end of their loan without penalty. It took 2 years to get an answer for a modification but, when I sent Saxon a two month payment due to a chapter 13 mix up they went to court 2/16/11 to withdraw my mortgage from the bankruptcy but, CASHED my check on 2/18/11. Now I'm paying $166.67 more than I should for what. I WILL NEVER use Saxon Mortgage again.

Saxon Mortgageterrible customer service

Our mortgage was sold to Saxon in March 2010. They are the 4th company to have our mortgage. Since they have aquired our loan, we have had nothing but terrible customer service. Up until 4 months ago, they would call me 4 or 5 times a day and harrass me for our mortgage payment when they didn't receive it on the 1st. They even state on thier payment stubs the payment isn't considered laste until after the 16th. I have tried since Jan 2011 to get loan modification paperwork and they sent out paperwork, but of course it wasn't the right packet, go figure. Every month, I call on the 1st to let them know they will get my payment on the 16th. Also, when I call and ask for the modification department, because there is no direct number for anyone that works there, I get transferred to 3 or 4 different departments and have to keep repeating my story to them. Today, I finally got in touch with the modification department and they were supposed to email some paperwork and it's been 3 hours since I hung up and still have nothing. Saxon Mortgage has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I've tried to see if I can refinance at other banks, and our house isn't worth what we bought it for and they can't help us. I wish the people who worked at this company (Saxon) had better attitudes and work ethics and would actually like to help their clients instead of making them upset and frustrated.

Saxon MortgageWRONGFUL FORCLOSURE

I HAVE HAD THIS COMPANY FOR 4 YEARS NOW AND EVERY OTHER MONTH THEY ARE INSISTING WE OWE MONEY THOUGH IT COMES OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT. WHEN WE RE HAVING TROUBLE THEY MADE PAYMENT ARRANGMENTS WITH US THEN DID NOT STICK TO THEM. JUST RECENTLY THEY SENT A FORCLOSURE NOTICE TO OUR HOME WHEN I CALLED TO DISCUSS THIS I SPOKE WITH A MANAGER NAMED DENISE WHO ADVISED ME HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND GAVE ME A DATE IN WHICH TO DO SO, THIS MORNING 5 DAYS BEFORE THE DUE DATE I CALLED TO MAKE MY PAYMENT AND WAS TOLD THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE PUT INTO THE SYSTEM AND THAT I NEEDED TO PAY 2500.00 MORE THAN BEFORE AND OF COURSE SHE IS NOT THERE FOR ME TO TALK TO. I WOULD REALLY HOPE SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY BEFORE EVERYONE IS OUT ON THE STREET THEY AND THEIVES AND LIARS AND SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING. A CLASS ACTION SUIT WOULD BE GREAT RIGHT NOW.

Saxon MortgageTrying to steal my home

I have been trying to get a loan modification since February of 2007, they tell you to pay "x" amount of dollars, which we do while they are trying to approve our loan modification then after 7 months, which was only suppose to be 3 months, they denied us and tacked on fees on top of fees and make you pay outrageous amounts of money to apply for another loan then they denied us again and in order to save our home so that my 4 children can have a place to live they come up with another outrageous amount of money for us to pay which we did and now they expect me to come up with almost $40k to stay in this house or I can live on the streets. They lie about calling you and don't care about you all they want is yourhome.

• Ra
    RANDALL HOOD Nov 16, 2010

I HAVE RUN INTO THE SAME STUFF WITH SAXON. DURING THE "HAMP" PROCESS I WAS TOLD NOT TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TILL THE "HAMP" DEAL WAS APPROVED WITH MY NEW LOAN PAYMENT, NOW THEY ARE SAYING THEY NEVER SAID THAT. I HAVE FAXED INFO NUMEROUS TIMES, JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH "DAN" RE-FAXING INFO.

Saxon MortgageModification and runaround

I did a search to see how many people out there are having or have had the same or similar problems with Saxon as I am currently having. OMG!!! I am mortified on how many people there are with the same and similar complaints. My mortgage was bought out by Saxon from Novastar and I have had problems ever since. I started preceeding to the home affordibility mod. program and that was August of 2009, in which I still don't have a concrete answer from them. They continue to give me the runaround. I am in serious fear of having to try and sell my home, or lose it to them and then myself and my 2 sons, my grand-daughter and our pets will be out of the place we have made our HOME for 3 1/2 years all because I couldn't afford to make the payments that were originally set because of a broke relationship. I am stressed out, I was getting 3-6+ phone calls from Saxon per day, 6 days a week and even after talking with someone and a hour later someone else is calling and OH they call it a curiosity call. NOT, more like harassment! I have done all they wanted, given them all the papers they have asked for and they tell me on 4/16/10 that I may still get denied after being on it since August of 2009. They haven't any idea how much stress they cause people...and none of them know anything when you call to see what is going on. Very frustrating, stressful and unnecessary to do to people trying to do the right thing and pay them and keep their homes!!!

Lisa Sewell Apr 27, 2010

The issue is what do we do. There has to be some help out there. I have been in my home 15 years. Saxon has refused to finalize modification request I made 1 yr. 6 months ago. We have children. Someone needs to inform us how to begin a class action suit. This Company is as crooked as they come.

• Sn
    Snickey Jun 02, 2010

Lisa, have you been served with foreclosure complaint? Check it carefully, if you have, and make sure that Saxon themselves have not assigned your mortgage to someone else. That's what they did to us, so the Complaint they filed as being holder of our note, is not valid. They were never the "owner" of our mortgage, only the service, but they filed the complaint as them being the holder of our loan...I have now hired an attorney and am fighting the foreclosure. It's a slow process, but it's worth the try, and it keeps them off your back. Look at your documents. If this is your case, too, then you can call the Court yourself, tell them that you are not sure that Saxon actually holds the note to your home, and that you want them to produce it. We did that in December, and they STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE THE MORTGAGE NOTE.

cherakee6819 Aug 02, 2010

I am with you! I am trying to go through the loan RMA due to loss in income and they started off so great saying how oh ya do this and you wont have to worry. Well let me tell you it's turned into a HUGE nightmare! I have been keeping notes and today alone I tried to call them to make sure my paperwork was received. Now this is the 3rd time I've sent them my paperwork and they mistereously lose it! I got and this is no stretching the truth, reruted to 10 different employees and got a different answer almost every time! I've so had it with them and this bull. There has to be something we can do about them. I dont owe only about a fourth of what my house is worth so I know very well they have a reason to get rid of me so they can make money off my home!

• Fe
    fedupwithSaxon Dec 17, 2010

We have had a 15 year balloon mortgage with Saxon since 1999, and since principle has barely been paid off in that time, I am sending extra principle payments, clearly noted as such on the payment coupon as "Extra Principle". But the Accounts Receivable staff at Saxon just applies the extra payment however they want to, usually as interest. I called Saxon Customer Service yesterday to complain about this, that I always have to call and make them apply the money properly. I was told the staff at Saxon never look at the coupons as "they don't have time to look at those coupons", and the only way to make sure my extra payments get applied properly to principle is to call Saxon every month and they will do a "work order" on how I want my payment applied. I am sure this is not legal, but what can a lowly customer do?

• Fm
    fmt Mar 06, 2011

Our loan was also sold to Saxon from NovaStar Mortgage and all we have had is problems ever since. I lost my job in June of 2009 and I asked for help and when ironically they told the attorney who we were working with that our payment with taxes, escrow and principle it would only be $835.00 and when the first payment came for us to make when we agreed to that payment the slip said $1200. So I was still unemployed a year later and they told us to put our home in a short sale and get rid of it. We are making two payments a month and they have just told us that they have sent us a breach letter with an intent to file for foreclosure. When they call you they do not leave a message so you have no idea that have called you. When I spoke to a Customer Service Rep at Saxon and I was told that they would not accept my payment even if my bank sent the check to them, I think if they are getting a payment they are going to accept it and not return it. Saxon is part of Goldman Sachs and Deusthle National Bank.

nowhere2turn Apr 06, 2011

It seems to be very common that so many people are having or have had similar problems with Saxon. My loan was sold to Saxon from NovaStar. I was under chapter 13 for a little over 5 years and paid over $80, 000.00. When I completed chapter 13 Saxon informed me that I still owed the same amount that I owed before the chapter 13 program . I applied for the loan modification after I fell behind in payments again.I submitted all the information to them three(3) times and each time they would tell me they didn't receive it all and each time a different person was speaking to me and according to them there was nothing on file about me applying for a loan so they would send out another form asking for information that I had previously sent. Anyway after going back and forth for almost 2 years with trying to get a modification loan I received a foreclosure notice with a set date for my home to be auctioned. Before the foreclosure notice I sent over half of the payment that I was behind and the payment was return. I couldn't take it anymore so I put my things in storage and moved out. I was in my home for many years, then I was 61 years old and homeless. Oh yes, after my home was sold I received a letter suggesting I should apply for the HOPE program. What a Joke!

saxonmodify Jun 08, 2011

They are givin g the rounds for not to complete the modifications almost 16months now:(

saxonmodify Jun 08, 2011

The company is givinig rounds last 16 months. Even though I am not behind on my payments they are chartgiong late fees atc

Saxon Mortgagetook payment not due

error of making two payments so both went out to saxon mortage for dec 2009 two different weeks they accepted the 2nd after they deposited the first one called talked to karen gowens supervisor and was told they would not refund me back the money. now i am overdrawen in the bank and racking up late charges . all she said over and over was taxes went up not true i have a statement from taxes they went down every month they want more money from the customers someone needs to investagate this company i am going to file with BBB

• Br
    Bruce Stocks Dec 28, 2009

Please read this before using Amerisave.!!!

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is! I have been a real estate broker for 24 years.I have delt with every mortgage company around. I new better and bit into their scam. Please go directly to a lender. I thought I would take advantage of low rates and borrow some money against my paid for house. In 24 years in the real estate business I have never delt with a company this bad. Don't waste your money. They will not honor what they say. All the ads talk about being on CNN, CNBC and other well known media. Do your home work and look at the dates. 2007- 2008. Money was loose during that time period. I am not writing this because I'm mad. I don't have to have the money. I don't want to see couples that are fighting to get through these tough times loose more money. The live feedback will not let you ad a comment if you are not satisfied, so don't think all is well at Amerisave. Again please don't fall into this scam.

Saxon MortgageThey try to take my house

I have been trying to pay my November bill all day and they will not take the payment because they have indicated I have an delinquent Escrow balance. I called the Tarrant County tax department and they indicated they sent Saxon a refund application on July 15th of 2009 and the funds have been setting there for Saxon to reclaim. I had informed Saxon in May of 2009 that I had already paid my taxes and they never followed up. I have sent them letters to not set my account up as escrow and this is the 2nd year in a row they duplicate paid the taxes. This has created much stress to my family and myself. They also requested a statement on my 2009 taxes - which are not due until 1/31/2010 and took it on themselves to pay those taxes - which I was going to pay with my income tax return. I have tried to refinance with Saxon, do a loan modification, and the Oboma stimulas plan and they have declined all. I was a single father raising 2 kids by myself and my exwife filed bankruptcy and Saxon hit my account with $1, 149.66 in attorney fees although the bankruptcy court had removed the house from the banckruptcy case because I was awarded the house in the divorce. I have tried to refinance to get my exwife's name off of the mortage and they will not do it. They refused to take my payment unless I could pay the current month bill plus the delinquent escrow balance which is not truely delinquent because they never followed up on the refund. Just one more case of a mortage company trying to screw the consumer, what am I to do?

drkernerlaw Dec 20, 2009

I currently have a counter-claim in Florida for the same exact issue. Pleasecontact me at [email protected] or 305 639 2992 and if I do not asnwer please leave a message for Mike with your name and telephone number so that I may contact you. We actually got Saxon to dismiss two foreclosures against my parents and we are trying to beat them in the counter-claim.

• Ti
    time to live in a box Mar 15, 2010

I have a new number to call this lady has helped me out. I was contacted by her right away after I filled a complaint to the BBB of Texas. I was told and it showed on line that I was one payment behind on my modification. I was not and I called the customer service and the collections first then I called her my problem was handled in one day. My payment was being put in a suspense account again and was not being applied to my account I told her that I was not the only one with this problem it was fixed in less than a day. She is at the head quarters and would rather be contacted than take my complaint to the BBB. Here is her number 817-665-7970 let her know all that you were told and by whom. When I call Saxon now I ask for name and employee number. Hope this helps you.

Saxon MortgageLoan mod fraud

I have been in the modification process for 1 year now woth Saxon mortage. They sent me a modification agreement 6 months ago and I agreed to it. I signed it and gave them their requested “good faith” payment in the amount of $5000.00. I received my first statement with the incorrect amount to be paid on it. $1000.00 more then the negotiated amount.

After the confusion was all sorted out, it turned out to be what I thought was a SIMPLE error. The first page of the modification showed the correct information and the second page showed the INcorrect information. The numbers were simply transfered over wrong.

“Bad math” as you could say. It took the company I hired to do the modification months to get anybody at saxon to comprehend this. They finally acknowledged their mistake. I am not a skilled underwriter, I am not a math major, nor am I in the banking/loan business. The one thing I do have is, COMMON SENSE, something the people at Saxon Mortgage DO NOT HAVE!!!

I was told by saxon, that they could not just go FIX the mistake. It was already, as they call, “BOOKED” in the system and they cannot modify a modification. I was told that I had to re-apply for a modification all over again and that my good faith payment of $5000.00 was gone and I would not get it back.

At this point I wanted to tell them where they could take their house and where they could shove it.

But, on the other hand, I am not a quitter. And whats right is right and the numbers DO NOT LIE.

So, I applied all over again and waited and waited. I just received a denial letter stating, I was denied for the following reasons: “Lender does not do loan modifications”

OK, B.S!!! They have already gave me one, so how can they tell me that they do not do them. However, they told my modification company, that they denied it because they have already given me one!

Do they not understand that I do not WANT a NEW ONE? I JUST WANT THE ONE I SIGNED TO BE CORRECTED!!! ITS A TYPO FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! CLEAR AS DAY. COMMON SENSE, BLACK AND WHITE TYPO!!!

So, at this point I am waiting for a “NOD” notice from the mailman. I have met with several real estate attorneys and they all have the same opioion as me.

It is their mistake and they are legally bound to fix it. However, it will cost me even more money to retain an attorney. Oh and did I mention, that the so called “good faith” payment of $5000.00 they required I pay and then told me that I would never get it back. IT WAS ILLEGAL!!!

Why in the world are these mortage companies allowed to mess with peoples lives like this and are NEVER held accountable. This is my home, this is my sons home. This house is my pride and joy. My own hard earned money has been poured in this home. This is a huge problem. But, unfortunatley, by the time the bank forecloses on someone, the owner is so emotionally exhausted that they just walk away and cut thier losses and the bank never faces any consequences.

THIS HAS TO STOP!!! I am not giving up and walking away from these “GREETY ###” I am going to fight for whats RIGHT and what I am LEAGALLY entitled to!

So I am encouraging EVERYBODY to do the same. If this website proves a possible way for a “class action” law suit to begin, so be it! I am ready to begin!”

Please email me with any information at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Vi
    Virgil Perez Dec 10, 2009

Saxon Mortgage, Inc. (Saxon) is doing the same thing to us. Me and my wife have been in this loan modification process with Saxon for almost a year now. Their rules change depending on what day it is and who you speak too. I faxed all documents they requested and received fax confirmation. I phoned on several occasions to see if fax was received. They habitually claimed they didn't get it. I of course re-faxed these documents to them. We called several days later to make sure fax was received. They will later acknowledge receipt. I was told several times that it was in review.

First week of November, Saxon sent me a modification agreement dated October 29, 2009 with a required Escrow Advance fee of $5, 518.02 . Me and my wife agreed to it, signed it in front of a notary as required by Saxon, and mailed it via overnight mail. My wife talked to them over the phone several times to make ensure smooth procedure. They told my wife last month that they will make sure this will be processed since they wrote it. They also promised to call my wife when the loan modification if finalized. They promised that it was a done deal and that we will start with our new loan payment in January 2010. We waited and waited but Saxon never called my wife.

Yesterday, my wife made a follow-up call and ended up spending two and half hours with Saxon’s representatives because she was told that they only received about $3, 000 cashier’s check. My wife insisted that we have proof that we sent $5, 518.02 which was the exact amount they asked us to pay for Escrow Advance fee. They advised my wife that our loan modification was not processed and that we have to re-apply for another loan modification. That is, we are back to square one. They also said that whatever payment we sent that was intended for the Escrow Advance fee was applied to our original loan balance. After over an hour with Saxon, they told my wife that her call was already escalated and that 3 Saxon managers already determined that they cannot revive our loan modification. They told my wife that we had to re-apply for a modification all over again with the new lender and that we would not get back our $5, 518.02 Advance Escrow fee.

So, I went to the bank where I obtained the cashier’s check. The bank provided me a copy of the cashier’s check. At the back of the cashier’s check showed that Saxon Mortgage cashed it on November 12, 2009.
    Our house is scheduled for Trustee’s Sale this coming 17th of December.

Is it legal for Saxon to require payment of a $5, 518.02 Escrow Advance fee knowing that they will just tell my wife later that we would never get it back?

Saxon appears ruthless trying to toss my family out on the street just before Christmas. Saxon’s harsh, repugnant, shocking, and repulsive acts are messing with peoples’ lives and are never held accountable.

Did Saxon take millions of federal bailout monies? If so, why is Saxon faking us with a loan modification and then arbitrarily and capriciously grabs our monies which Saxon represented as a required payment for our Escrow advance fees.

Does Saxon have a record of cold bloodedly foreclosing on any homeowner owing money?

Saxon lured me and my wife into their fake loan modification program and then finding any reason they can to turn down our loan modification just to take our Escrow monies.

Did Saxon receive bailout monies from our Government to just easily foreclose, sell peoples’ homes, and actually make more money from our own tax dollars and we homeowners being the victims of these lenders who received our own tax monies?

Do not be surprised if our Government made it easier for Lenders to foreclose because they can't lose. Saxon officials could just be laughing their way to the bank with our tax dollars to boot. I am losing my home Friday next week. This is my home, this is the home of my 4 children. This house is my pride and joy. My own hard earned money has been poured in this home. We are losing our way of life, everything we built, and created in our lives.

I encourage anyone to e-mail their elected or appointed government officials to stop these predatory lending practices. These ruthless lenders will have to be stopped now. If anyone is planning or already planned a class - action suit against Saxon, please include me in your effort.

Saxon Mortgagehamp program fraud

I have filed two complaints with the OCC and BBB and Attorney general office along with thousands of other borrowers. Just a brief history of the tacit and games that saxon mortgage is trying to pull with many of their borrowers and me .

Saxon mortgage took my Hamp application on May 1, 2009, I called back on June 1, 2009. The Saxon rep. told me that their was not a hamp application on file for me, and that i needed to start over again. Saxon rep. took my application for the second time on June 2, 2009 for the Hamp program. and gave me a payment schedule of $1615.10 starting July 1, 2009 with three trail payments ( JULY 1, AUGUST 1, AND FINAL PAYMENT SEPT. 1, 2009.) with all payments made on the 1st or before .Saxon has allll documents or completed and have been completed since august 15, 2009 Now today's date is October 3, 2009 and my mod is not final or even close to being completed.

From my understanding lender agreeing to involve in the hamp program gets a certain dollar amount from the government. well Saxon mortgage is keeping the government money and not during what the hamp program is all about . This company Saxon mortgage is a predatory lender that needs to be shut down. and this is not a personal opinion this is words from thousands of borrowers has no intentions on during any modifications for worth producing properties.

Saxon Home Mortgage is violating many laws in the Fair Debt Collection Act, TILA laws, HUD and RESPA. Many complaints are for Wrongful Foreclosure, Bad business practices, not documenting payments, charging excessive fees, etc. Something needs to be done to make this company assume responsibility for their wrong doing to the hard working American people.

• Al
    Allexx Oct 28, 2009

I have been in HAMP program with Saxon since June 1. All docs were sent to them by mid July.
    This was to be a 90 day process?? That should have been Sept 1. We are moving into November in 6 days. THIS IS ABSURD.

How long do they get to hold a guillotine over my neck?

drkernerlaw Dec 20, 2009

I currently have a counter-claim in Florida. Please contact me at [email protected] or 305 639 2992 and if I do not asnwer please leave a message for Mike with your name and telephone number so that I may contact you. We actually got Saxon to dismiss two foreclosures against my parents and we are trying to beat them in the counter-claim.

• Tm
    TMPA Jan 04, 2010

I too was on the trial period for HAMP. I was told not to make june payment and start in july with hamp payment for 3 months I did that then called since I did not recieve final approval and was told I was extended one more month. called back in Nov to find the status and was told I was red flagged and taken off the program. They told me that I was not making my payments I told them yes I was and have proff then all of a sudden they said my debt to ratio was the reason. I said I have no documentation of that. Next thing you know after I spoke with saxon I get a letter stating that I was taken off because I failed to make payments as agreed. After I went through sending paper work over and over I can count over 5 times the same paperwork. making my payments to come to find they sent me act 91 papers to start foreclosure. My husband was in a serious car accident and then two weeks later my son got seriously injured in his high school football game and I get these papers. I needed help and saxon is just out to take my home. If I could sue them I would but finances are very limited only my disability since my husband can not work right now. So now I am expecting my foreclosure papers and the thing is my house is not worth what it was appraised at and top it off I never recieved the appraisal or anything. I could go on and on but there is not enough of room.. I am so angry and there is so much more to this story.

• Ti
    time to live in a box Mar 15, 2010

If you look through some of the other complaints I have posted who I contacted and all that I have done and I did get my modification and I fought all the way.

• Lm
    LMurphy Nov 14, 2010

These stories are just like ours. You know the federal government has access to the internet just like we do. I know complaints have been sent to the Whitehouse in Washington Dc. about the practices of Saxon Mortgage, I sent one myself. Why do you suppose the government chooses to look the other way on Saxon. They are truly crooks (Saxon). I would like to see all victims of Saxon Mortgage stand together and convene a joint lawsuit to save our homes. If there is such a lawsuit out there, lets
    start to rally and get this done.

Did you ever think this would happen in America.

Saxon MortgageWorst ever

Saxon is the worst ever. Our house has just been sold in action and we had no clue this happened until the owners came to my home and let me know this. I called Saxon and they still had me as the owner on the house and had no idea what had happened i was on hold for about half an hour until someone came on the phone to say" yes mam we see your home has been sold and u need to vacate the home asap. I was devastated and beside myself. This is wrong and something needs to be done. Oh and the closer is they say i need to request for the paper trail of my side. This is against the law.

• Lc
    [email protected] Sep 06, 2009

Saxon is the worst Co. I've had to fight with them for 2yrs I've had to send my payment through my Bank to keep up with when my payment gets, there because they try to post late charges to my account even when they have the money, the BBB called them in to see why they had so many bad report against them I even file a report with FTC on them they are a rip off co. doing anything they can to get extra money in, they reported to the BBB they are trying to do better but there not. please go to BBB & file a report & read 468 complaint in 36mth.

fcan

Saxon MortgageNOT HELPING WITH LOAN MODIFICATION

I have been trying to do a loan modification with Saxon Mortgage since May 2008 when my husband lost his Job. I was never late in my payment. I didn’t want to face with any late payment & late fees, I was denied because I was current in my payment with both of my loans. FIRST OF ALL, they did not even call I had to keep calling them every day. That’s when I was told it was denied...then I explained the situations. they told me to complete another stupid financial statement n July they told it will take up to 2 to 3 months to processed & It has been assigned to Jeffrey Aldridge. I kept calling him every week instead off every other day because I know; I was not the only homeowner he was working. I left him lots of messages...he finally called me third week of November of 2008. I was told that I was approved for the bigger loan but the other loan was not, and the package will be mail to me. Then he told me pay the other loan. They will nit accept partial pmt. I was still paying the bigger loan not the other one. I finally recd the package, then I went to a loan counselor with HUD. She told that i will still end up making the same payment. i was told not to make any pmt until loan modification recd & processed per Jeffrey Aldridge. So, i did not make any pmts since October 2008. I send the package back to them on Dec 11th 2008 with detail rejection letter explaining to work out a better loan for me. I didn’t sign their package. I kept calling them, they kept saying that they recd a signed package but with no deposit. I told them that I did not sign any package. I just received a letter from them stating that they are going to proceed with foreclosure.

• Ag
    AG970 Feb 20, 2009

Are you inforeclosure? I am also a victim of Saxon...we are winning! Contact me. I will give you all the details. Don't let them steal your home...be a squatter! Join me in the fight!!! Email me at [email protected]

robert silverman Feb 26, 2009

Dear Original poster, I can get your Saxon loan modification done for you ASAP, I can have you new terms and a good faith deposit amount in 2 to 3 days, and you will have final papers to sign in approx 3 weeks, I work for the largest chapter 13 bankruptcy firm in Southern California. I can help you with this. please email me for more info at [email protected]

Saxon Mortgage — Loan Mitigation Fraud

My loan was sold to Saxon in 11/2006. I was never late on my payments, even when I lost my job.. I did...

Saxon Mortgage — We are in foreclosure again-4 yr. battle

12-11-2008 Kurt & January Kopek 695 Clearwood Ct. Aurora, Il. 60504 j.[protected]@sbcglobal.net Re: Saxon...

Saxon MortgageLoss Mitigation

Still waiting very patiently to be reinstatd on my home loan. I would like this done this Monday. My loan nuber is: [protected], MyPhone Number is: [protected].

• Ka
    Katheryn & Mark Lake Feb 03, 2009

Do Not wait until you hear from Saxon, it will never happen and noe arrangements to help you
    will be made by them, Contact an attorney, NOW we have had all of the same and similar experiences listed against not only Saxon but also Novastar, and Home Eq, whose thread of deciet seems to cross paths with Saxon Mortgage company in WAY to many cases to be a co-incidence.
    You may contact me at [email protected]
    Katheryn and Mark Lake,
    Dallas, TX

• Ed
    Eddie Mar 13, 2009

LIARS, INCOMPETENT, THIEVES, Subprime crap company, and good luck trying to get a mod done, We have been at it for 18 months...we've lost "two so called negotiators for our mod (they were fired) and we did the repayment plan for 4 months to show ability to pay. Provided our financials over 6 times ...becasause they kept losing them...we were told from our 2nd negotiator we were approved for our modification and what we had to pay and that we would not make a payment for another 2 months and then it would start new. He also said he was working to finalize everyhting. 3 weeks later I find out he was let go. Just 1 week ago I get a letter we were turn down...I will let you imagine an irrate customer (me) losing it with the loss mitigation department. They turned it down because they supposedly were missing documents. WHAT!!! Now I have to start all over again...WRONG!!! GET AN ATTORNEY FOLKS!!! This is one of the worst mortgage companies in the FRICKEN U.S.
    Docuemnt all your conversations, get names, they have ID numbers - get that too. I am going after them with an attorney and enough is enough I followed all the rules and now I am not getting screwed by incompetence!!! We live in Tampa, Florida ----- good luck folks and get an attorney

• De
    Deidra May 04, 2009

I don't know what to do... I have been trying to contact Saxon regarding a loan mitigation since November. I have even contacted an agency that is supposed to help me through them. They keep saying that they have not received my information and I have sent it SIX times!!! Now they have placed my account into collections.

Janet13 Aug 13, 2009

Hi guys,
    i will tell you my experience with this unprofessional company Saxon Mortgage, do not waist your time trying to modify your load with them, i had the same problem, i tried to modified thru them and when i send the papers they said that they never got it. now i am in foreclousure but i have an attorney. One of the bests in florida. I will sued them because when i did my closing they lied about my job and my husband and if they don't want to work with us they will get a big surprise.
    Good luck to all

joenj May 06, 2010

this is for all the people who have SAXON MORTGAGE CO. i agree with all of you, they shouldnt be in business. this has been going on between us for 3 yrs for me.everything that everyone is stating has happened to me, sending or faxing inportant doucs they lose or gets lost, calling them to talk hard financial times, or to just talk to the same person who already knows your account is a joke because they give your account to other employees who dont care and dont work with you.i did a remod with them about one and ahalf yrs ago and it cost me almost 30, 000$ with fees and attorneys and what ever else they tacked on, its a discrace what thier doing to people.i waited and in between called saxon many many times and didnt get an answer till 5 mnths later, then it was too late, now im being foreclosed on. the gentleman(jefferson)either didnt call back or went to leave voicemail and couldnt leave message cause it was full.and for 2 or 3 mnths the woman who had my case before that was let go, no one new about who took my case, it was in limbo. they said it was do to them moving thier offices, in the meantime it cost me in the long run.

• Pr
    PRAY4U Sep 27, 2010

Saxon Mortgage is not a good company to do business with. The investor (owner) really could care less about anyone and is unwilling to help or go along with programs to help folks, but the investor (owner) has taken the governments money that is supposed to be helping folks out. Saxon should be investigated by the federal government and shut down. I really for one don't care anymore about making my payment one way or the other. When they call I just laugh and hang up the phone. My attitude is you'll get it when you get it. Want the house back...take it. This company and the investor (owner) is out of touch, taking money from the government and not helping anyone, INVESTIGATE is the key word here. I think the feds should get involved. My house is not worth it anymore, why bother to do anything about it when investors are not empathetic to their own customers; makes for bad business. Making a buck is one thing but I never signed up with Saxon, I was with another company and this slime took loans that he thought would pan out. Look like that bit ya in the butt. People lost their jobs, 401's are being eaten away and any other money they had are being attached by slimes like this investor that owns Saxon. I was told I would be sued if I didn't pay, are you serious? What are you going to sue for? I hope this guy is sleeping well at night, I hope his family eats well and his children are dressed well. I pray for this family everyday that they never want for anything. I pray that God will forgive him and his family and the four generations after him. I pray he is a Christian man and forgives me for having to forgive him. I pray for your customer service center that has no clue that what they are saying and doing; this can only lead them into a life of hardship and shame. You are not a job I would put on my resume, that's for sure! All that can be said is shame on you! SHAME!

Saxon MortgageFrauding Customers

Saxon acquired my loan from Novastar in November of 2007. Being that it was an ARM loan, created a nightmare as a customer. Saxon was NOT set up to take on all these loans, nor trained their staff how to properly evaluate
the loans. Our payments have been all over the board. I talked to my 43 rd person today to try to straighten it out. Again, no one seems to know what they are talking about. They NEVER follow up as promised. AND will NOT provide a phone number to contact the same person I had last talked to. I am making the payments as Saxon indicated, however they are NOT applying them, so it shows late. I had over 720 credit score up to this mess.
PLEASE, does anyone know what government agency we can contact to ask for assistance? Since the payments were not applied, they sent a letter to begin foreclosure proceedings. HELP! Anyone find a way out of this mess?
One staff member told me I should fly to their Texas office with my paperwork and demand that someone see me. This is insane!

• Ms
    MS. Beattie Jan 10, 2009

I have been with Saxon since 2004 and I must admit they are not the greatest. I filled a chapt. 13 in 2005. I requested a loan modification at that time and I got no response from them at all. Now I just received a letter from there attorney to take me to court to take my home on thursday 01/08/09 to go to court on 01/12/09. They have gone up on my mortgage 8 times since I have filled. My trustee was responsible for paying my monthy mortgage payments (Tom Vaughn). Saxon says not enough payments made. Has anyone heard of this?

Saxon MortgageScam and cheating

People who are fed up with saxon mortgage, we are fighting foreclosure also, I am currently setting up a page on my site with 100's of links to Gov. resources etc. I will post the link to that page in the next day or two. The resources I will be providing to you (FREE) are the same resources that got our "foot in the door" this past friday I got a call from Dept. Consum affair informing us that the Attorney General will be contacting us with a case #! Our date of sale was set for the 28th this month, NOT ANYMORE! We finally got someone to hear our problem! If you think there was ANY fraud or if you've been treated unfairly by Saxon, New Century, Countrywide, Morgan Stanely, Deutsche Bank, and many others, even if your behind on your payments, YOU CAN STILL FIGHT THIS! We haven't made a payment in over a year!!! Until I get that link posted for everyone, check out these links in the meantime. First one is a law firm who only targets Saxon!

oh, by the way, Consumer affairs also informed us that even if you didn't have a loan thru Country wide, if the loan was thru saxon, you may still have a case as those two were somehow involved in SOMETHING? they wouldn't say what, i'll have more details on the page I'm creating for this.

Second link is a listing of many court dockets that are currently in action and all the banks that are being sued and for what!! Xlnt source here!!

I'm trying to get any helpful info out to sites such as this one before it's too late and more lose homes! We have to start fighting back! We might be the little guys next to the big banks, but we out number them and we still have rights!

Cherokee001 Nov 05, 2008

Hi everyone,

I got that page together that I mentioned in the above article with links to many helpful resources for mortgage fraud, internet fraud, telephone fraud, if you've been ripped off, believe me, there is help for you on this page!! I am a consumer helping consumers and this page is free to you!

copy and paste this link to access page:

I even explain the steps I took to get our case heard by the Attorney General!

Don't give up the fight! Educate yourselves because the less you know, the more they get away with!

GOOD LUCK!

• Be
    Beatrix Newman Nov 22, 2008

We payed our mortgage regularly and were on an Arms, fixed for 2 years. We were going to refinance in October of 2008, as the Arms would off the fixed interest. Last Decmber of 2007, still paying in timely fashion, but we were on year late in our property taxes. In oregon you can go up to 3 years late, and then if you pay one year, you keep your house. We were planning on paying the prop taxes at the time of refinancing, this october. But in December of 2007, without our approval, Saxon paid 6000 dollars in prop taxes and added it to our monthly mortgage. This turned our $2200 mortgage into a $2900 mortgage. We told them we could afford that. We sent them the regular $2200 and they returned it. They did that each moth and finally we were months behind in mortgage that they wouldn't accept. They started foreclosure. We tried to negotiate and never heard back. They had us fill and send a negotiating package 4 times over 4 months. Whenever I called they said that someone from resolutions would call back and I never heard back. Finally, a couple of months ago, we got a notice of intent to sell on December 1st of 2008. Again I tried to call and negotiate and was repeatedly told I'd be called back, to no avail. They told me to ask for an extension and negotiation 72 hours before the sale date. But yesterda, 9 days before the ssale date, they called and told me my "loan modication was rejected" They also said I cold file an application for other options such as "short sale", "Deed in Lieu", and "money for key". BUT they also said it wold take at least 10 days to get into their system, and the sale of the property is supposed to be in 9 days. The first notice of sale I got was from Saxon, but the last one, 2 weeks ago, was from Deutsch Bank. I am truly at a loss and don't know how to prevent my family to be evicted in 2 weeks, during the Christmas Holidays.

SayNoToSaxon Dec 02, 2008

Hire an attorney!!! Take the money that they are not accepting for your payments and use $500 month for an attorney and save the rest. Let them fight Saxon for you. that is what we have done. You should call one ASAP if you have an auction date. Do not work with Saxon any longer. We jsut recevied a letter from them in response to our BBB compaint and they advised that they cannot stop any foreclosure proceedings while they are "working" with you.

• Cr
    crissa Dec 06, 2008

Dearest Beatrix - I moved from Oregon to New York a couple years ago, and I know about Oregon taxes - I was always a year or two behind. I know what you are talking about there.

I also have a mortgage with Saxon, and I did not pay my taxes right away, so they payed them "for me" and my mortgage went from 1300/month to 2200/month. I've been paying that amount for the past year in fear of losing my home, but now, after reading through what Cherokee has posted, and seeing the other horror stories here about Saxon, I am not going to do it anymore. Well, actually, I can't afford to do it, and I want my family to have a Christmas this December, so what money I have available is going into their Christmas, along with heating fuel expenses and food.

I couldn't pay November, but I might be able to pay for November in December this week, but the inevitable is starting - they will probably be calling the note in short order.

Thank you Cherokee for your information - I am going to go hang out on your page for a while and start my fight plan. And good luck to you Beatrix - don't roll over. I am sure there is something in the law that says modifying ones' monthly mortgage payment without due process or prior notification is not legal. It would be a nice, long court case at the very least, which would give you time to recoup.

• Am
    American.Revenge2008 Dec 24, 2008

THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

TODAY...DECEMBER 24TH, 2008, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP IS BORN. TODAY, AMERICANS, HARD WORKING AND HONEST, THOSE OF US BY THE MILLIONS WHOM HAVE BEEN KICKED IN THE TEETH, LIED TO, DECIEVED, TRICKED, AND THROWN OUT INTO THE COLD WHILE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TOOK OUR MONIES, GAVE THEIR CEO'S FAT 15 MILLION DOLLAR BONUSES, BOUGHT OFF OUR ELECTED LEADERS WITH CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS...THEN TOOK OUR JOBS AWAY FROM US. TODAY, WE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO USE THE TWO WEAPONS NO LAWYER CAN PROTECT THESE PEOPLE FROM.

TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION WILL BEGIN TO GROW MILLIONS OF US THAT HAD OUR HOMES TAKEN AWAY WHILE CONGRESS BAILED OUT THE PEOPLE WHOM VICTIMIZED US BY USING MORE OF OUR MONEY!!! TODAY, WE GO AFTER THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WHOSE COMPANY POLICIES VICTIMIZED AND DEGRADED US.

TODAY WE, MILLIONS OF US, WILL JOIN AND FORM THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP...OUR MISSION...WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THEIR JOBS FROM THEM AND PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS. WE ARE GOING TO USE THE SAME TOOLS THEY USED AGAINST US, AGAINST THEM. IN 30 DAYS, ALL AMERICANS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL HAVE A WEBSITE IN WHICH TO JOIN. WE WILL PROMOTE EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ON HOW TO FIGHT BACK WITH THEIR VOICES AND WALLET, WE WILL TARGET THE PRISON SENTENCES THE FICO SYSTEM HAS HANDED DOWN ON US BY THOSE COLLECTION AGENCIES THAT EXTORTED US, THREATENED US, AND EMBARRASSED US. TODAY, WE WILL HARRASS THEM.

TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION BEGINS THE PROCESS OF BECOMING THE LARGEST VOICE AMERICA HAS EVER FELT WITH OUR SOLE PURPOSE BEING, TO CHANGE HOW WE, DECENT, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ARE TREATED AND USED. THESE ORGANIZATIONS USED YOUR MONETARY WEAKNESS TO RUN YOU OVER.

TODAY...YOU START THE PROCESS OF GETTING REVENGE ON THEM...TODAY IT'S YOUR TURN TO FIGHT BACK!!! I AM A VIETNAM VET, I SERVED MY COUNTRY HONORABLY, I BECAME AN HONEST AND LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, AND MILLIONS MORE SUCH AS MYSELF, I PAID MY TAXES. TODAY, I AM SAYING NO MORE, AND I VOLUNTEER MYSELF TO USE ALL MY INTELLECTUAL ASSETS, MY CONTACTS AND FRIENDS, MY LEARNED EDUCATION, THE TRAINING I RECEIVED FROM OUR PRECIOUS MILITARY, MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH, MY HARD EARNED MONIES, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES... TO TAKE BACK AND DEMAND THAT MY ELECTED LEADERS WILL WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT...THEY WILL PROTECT ME AS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY OVER THAT OF THEIR CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION CLIENTS...OR WE WILL TAKE THEIR JOB FROM THEM AND PUT THEM OUT INTO THE STREET THEY DID TO US. TODAY...WASHINGTON D.C. WILL HEAR OUR MESSAGE: "WE'VE TAKEN ENOUGH FROM THOSE WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO USE US...NOW IT'S OUR TURN".

TO JOIN, PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. CUT AND PASTE YOUR COMPLAINT OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ABOUT MORTGAGE SERVICE COMPANIES AND SEND THEM TO ME. WE WILL BE FORMING A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH MEMBERS FROM EVERY STATE. WE WILL BE RECRUITING MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS. WE WILL BE GATHERING THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF DISCOVERY FOR OUR LAWYERS TO FIGHT WITH, WE WILL BE FORMING THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE THAT ALL OF US CAN CALL OUR HEADQUARTERS. WE WILL USE THE MEDIA AND THE INTERNET AS OUR VOICE. WE WILL USE DONATIONS TO HIRE THE SAME LEGAL SYSTEM THEY USED AGAINST US TO ENGAGE THESE COMPANIES LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. AND FORCE THEM TO DEPLETE THEIR ASSETS THROUGHOUT THE LEGAL ARENA BY WAY OF CHALLENGES AND CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS. WE WILL TARGET OUR STATE ELECTED LEADERS AND JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS TO BRING ABOUT LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD, AND LET THEM KNOW THAT AS OF TODAY, ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL WHOM SUPPORTS THE TACTICS USED BY THESE COMPANIES...THEY WILL BE VOTED OUT...BANKS THAT SUPPORT THESE COMPANIES...WE, OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL WITHDRAW OUR FUNDS FROM THEIR BANKS UNTIL THEY CEASE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE KIND OF COMPANIES SUCH AS SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WE WILL FIGHT FOR NEW REGULATORY POWERS THAT PUTS THE CONSUMERS INTERESTS ABOVE THOSE THAT PREY ON OUR VERY EXISTENCE. THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE WHITE HOUSE AND OUR PRESIDENT WILL BECOME AWARE OF OUR VOICE. "WE WANT CHANGE...THE KIND OF CHANGE THAT PROTECTS US AND NOT THE GREED".

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD...YOU TAKE MY HOME...I TAKE YOUR JOB...THIS IS OUR MISSION...TO TAKE PEACEFULL, LAW ABIDING, REVENGE ON THOSE THAT HURT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN WHEREVER THEY MAY BE. PLEASE JOIN ME...AFTER LOOSING YOUR HOME, CREDIT AND DIGNITY...WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT LEFT TO LOSE? GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

SINCERELY,

RICHARD B. CLEMENTS, CHICO, CALIFORNIA

FOUNDER, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

Please contact me directly at: [email protected]

Saxon MortgageFraud and scam

All, anyone who has or is currently being fed the shaft by Saxon Mortgage I strongly encourage you to start complaining to the government. More specifically the US Attorney General, and the Federal Trade Commission. You can find these addresses by using Google. Despite what you may think about the government abandoning people like you and I, they can and will do something if enough people write in and complain. What they're looking for is a pattern of wrong doing so please write in and let them know that these people are ###. The FTC's web site is www.FTC.gov, Also go to www.usdoj.gov/ATR and submit your complaints there as well. Secondly I have some phone numbers please call them and ask for assistance. [protected], [protected], and [protected]. Let's do our part to ensure that Saxon pays for what they're doing, and more importantly that they don't get any money from the government.

• Valerie Sep 26, 2008

I have also tried with saxon to get out of an adjustable rate... me and my wife have over 700 credit scores but got pushed into an adjustable anyways. When i call all i hear is you must comply with your original contract... all my payments are paid by the 15 of every month before the late charge, but since i called several months ago to get something redone. I get calls by the 3rd or 4th asking me i am going to make my payment.

• Valerie Sep 26, 2008

Please contact Hope Now http://www.hopenow.com/members/members.html to have Saxon Mortgage Services removed from the servicers list because they aren't following the services guidelines.

Thanks, Elaine F.

This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it. Below is the email I sent Eric Selk at Hope Now. I am a realtor in Massachusetts, please remove Saxon Mortgage Services from the Hope Now. There are numerous websites with outraged homeowners against Saxon Mortgage Services unethical practices.

I read your services guidelines and Saxon Mortgage Services is not adhering to them. Below are websites set up by frustrated homeowners not knowing what to do. Saxon from my experience just doesn't return calls and have no communication with the homeowners or realtors. They use foreclosure as a threat.

I have an accepted offer on a property (Ma) we are closing Sept 30th on Sept 22nd after no communication to the listing broker since Aug 5th is lowing the commission from 5% to 3.4% after they approved the HUD. They are fining us $100 per day for not closing in a month(Sept 5th) from when they sent the letter. No prior notice and from other realtors comments on numerous websites this is a common practice for Saxon. They are saying accept it or the house gets foreclosed.

If you read the articles from the websites below you would be ashamed to be recommending them. Listing a mortgage company that is making the homeowner worst nightmare even worst helps no one. Please review the way they are treating the homeowners that have lost hope. Thank you.

Lisa S Sep 27, 2008

CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION WWW.FTC.COM THEY ARE IN SO MANY VIOLATIONS. WE ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME NIGHTMARE.SPREAD THE WORD

Lisa S Sep 27, 2008

WE ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION. CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMIOSION (WWW.FTC.COM) AND FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT. THEY WILL TAKE ACTION AND IF WE UNITE AGAINST THIS CORRUPT CO. HOPEFULLY WE CAN TAKE THEM DOWN.

• Va
    van johnson Oct 25, 2008

The Large Morgage Companies (Morgan Stanly, Chase.Wells Fargo Etc.) are hiding under servicing companies (Saxon, Ocwen, Wilshire Etc.). Their purpose is to put as many homeowners into Forcloser or Drive up the forcloser rate, as much as possible. Their using the home Modification process as a tool, to Drive up the number of foreclosers. This will inturn force the U.S. Goverment to Give them What they want, the money for the overly inflated home loans "(Bail Out)" and they get to go after the property (Homeowner) at full "Contract" value. This is an opportunity to recoup loses from bad Assets, and hold onto the Assets to resale the Assets at 20% below Market Value. Starting the process all over again. With no Federal regulation insight to stop them. this will be the biggest Scam in U.S. HISTORY. 618-203-2926

• Da
    Daniel Reynolds Dec 11, 2008

I have left over 3o messages with my case worker at Saxon Mortgage! Her name is Trennia Smith, and also over 20 emails. No returns calls. First, they gave me the short end of the stick with a loan modification at my same start rate then they gave me docs for a 5 year balloon! My problem is I'm 40k upside down. What will happen in 5 years if my condo has not appreciated? I'll loose my house anyway. I agreed on the modification out of fear that I had nothing better and the fact it took from April until August to get the modification complete. The good news...Hopenow said I qualify for a 6% fixed 30 years. I said, sign me up asap...please. I'm hoping this pays off. I just started the Hopenow process yesterday, 12/11/2008. With any luck, I'll be sitting a lot better. Saving over 250 p/m!
    My original start rate was 8.375%. Saxon said, we can only keep you at the same rate. If, hopenow fails in this or Saxon refuses to accept the lower rate, I'm just going to walk away from this home and they can eat the negative equity.
    *****The easiest solution to fixing our economy is dropping everyones rate to 6%. Imagine if everyone had 250.00 dollars of extra cash per month????

Sallie Jan 30, 2009

FTC has not done a things with the complaint I filed 6/08. But Saxon signed a contract with the Hope Now Alliance to help keep people in their homes by Modifying their Mortgage Loans. Call Hope Now 866 472 4557 who will assign a Hope Now Rep. to mediate with Saxon by 3 way conference calls to modify your loan to a 5 Yr. ARMS.

Saxon Mortgage — Scam charges

I called about the late charge and was told I was talking to the service dept. and could only fax in my...

Saxon Mortgage — Rip off

A group of us are filing a class action lawsuit against them. There is no upfront fee-just a contingency fee...

Saxon Mortgage — Waiting 9 Months for Loan Modification

We have been waiting 9 months for a Loan Modification from Saxon Mortgage but Saxon fails to return our...

Saxon Mortgagewrongful foreclosure

Misappropriation of escrow funds by non-payment of taxes, causing my tax payment not only to be late but not paid until last possible day of the year. consequently resulting in the transfer to another bank and another, etc. etc.(six or seven total) Tried to trace papers to find out who to pay, but found nothing, nobody, including saxon representatives can not tell me who to pay. In my research, low and behold, saxon owns all of the companies that had passed the documentation along the way. so in a matter of three years they will own all of the equity regardless. So my challenge to saxon is reveal the secret entities in which i am to pay, and above and beyond this, an explanation as to how you plan on justifying any of this to anybody, especially me. thank you for your time and consideration, i am looking forward to hearing from someone that knows something in regards to this matter.

• Ef
    efm ko Jan 22, 2009

Perhaps our new cabinet and President should be made aware of Saxon's, (and other companies alike), shady
    "business" practices. While some folks homes/houses do not really mean too much to them, either through
    lack of interest in your domicile or lack of enough time spent within the home's walls in order to gain
    emotional attachment, others have invested decades of love and care, and respect should be given to
    anyone trying to work out a more affordable payment. I believe all interest rates should be automatically
    locked at lowest legal rate current and I also believe all interest rates on credit cards of every sort, should
    be legally locked at a low rate, across the board, no matter who you are - rich or poor. This would most
    definitely be a boost to the economy, because instead of the majority of my payment going into the
    bottomless pit of interest to the company, (legal loan sharks), a bigger portion would go to principal, thereby
    paying down debt and thereby allowing more cash flow to be freed.

Ron E. Galbreath Feb 15, 2012

We were left to vacat our primamry residence in August of 2009. We applied for loan modifacation and worked with Saxon Mortgage and even sent them $8, 000 in a cashiers check via FedEx to save our home. Then to find out that the packsge did not make it there on time and even though it was in the building by 5 pm. They claim they did not receive it until 9 am the next day. They kept our monies and told us we had to leave. Even though I have tried to move on I am reminded every day that I should never have tried to save the home or sent monies.

Saxon MortgageFraud and cheating

Saxon suxs.worst customer service. even in chapter13 they are causing problems. stating not received payments. They are sending court papers to me again. Thats against the law. They changed my interest rate three times. I don't need 100 words to tell you they suck. I never asked for these ###. The trouble began 3 months after they took over my account.these people are trained to be ***-holes. I have been on hold as long as one hour. Don't ever have any dealings with saxon. You will be sorry. Pray to god you never get assigned to there work out dept. God help them.

• Am

FOUNDER, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

Please contact me directly at: [email protected]

• Qu
    "IT'S NOT OUR CHOICE" Feb 20, 2009

My mortgage was also transferred to SAxon Mortgages after my old mortgages company bankrupt. My complaint with Saxon are:
    -I applied for modification, because we are under ARMM, and our interest rate keeps going up. We havent heard anything from them after 6 weeks (which other bank can finish process with that period of time) to tell me that how can they approve us, IF WE WE'RE NEVER BEEN LATE WITH OUR PAYMENT.
    -They keep telling me everytime I called that my papers is in, and just ready to be assigned to certain people in charge. And I keep caling for 4 weeks before it was been assigned and denied.
    -There customer service SUCKS, that they pretend that they don't know anything about your application, and who you talked with, the last time you called them. SORRY but I know that they can see it on there computer once they check you, who you talked with and what have been done.
    -Oh, they loss my first application for Modification. (HOW CAN YOU LOSS A PAPERWORKS THAT MEANS TO MUCH TO YOUR CUSTOMER).
    -They have one goal "DON'T GET YOUR CLIENT/CUSTOMER APPROVE FOR ANY APPLICATION".
    THE SAD THING IS, WE DID NOT CHOOSE THIS MORTGAGE COMPANY.

Saxon Sucks! Oct 23, 2009

I was a former saxon mortgage client and my loan was also transferred over to saxon from another mortgage company. Unfortunately my property went into foreclosure and i got locked out while I was still occupying the property. I was not informed of the lockout and how to go about removing my belongings. For months i went without word and finally in Sept. 09 was officially thrown out, meaning all my belongings had been trashed and still no one called to inform me to get my things...no consideration and they dont care about anything or anybody as long as they get their money...saxon sucks!

• Du
    duchess6509 Jul 07, 2011

I have a mortgage with Saxon I have been trying to obtain a modification since 2009, When I finally thought I had gotten some help. I Received a letter I didn't qualify for the HAMP because I didn't submit my payments on time. I send Money Orders 10 days before the due date as they explained for the amount they said. Confirmed it was recevied, even then I was rejected. I try again this year and send three check 15 days in advance to avoid any delays, check all came back. Then twice I received letters that the loan was sold to Quicken Loan to send them the pay again it came back. They are a complete joke, they don't care if you are trying to do right. They are trying all ways to foreclose regardless. The goverment waste there money on them... They are out right a miserable organization!!

Saxon MortgageProfessional Misconduct

Have a Mortgage with Saxon - applied or a loan modification in April 2008 - not processed and it is August 1, 2008 - they will not accept a payment to keep me current on my mortgage - and now i have received a foreclosure notice - Now doesn't a company know what each of their departments are working on? I can not reach anyone on the phone -, I have faxed my paper booklet THREE times to them and still can not get an answer from anyone - as of today 7/30/08 - my application has not been approved or denied - however i did go to a hearing for the foreclosure of my home?????? Is the a lawyer out there that can help me sue them?

• Te
    tester Aug 11, 2008

My mortgage was sold to saxon almost a year ago by Novastar. They could not find my file for 4 months, and when they did it was hell trying to restructure the loan. Once everything was in place they told me they could not move forward because my estranged spouse is in BK. So here we are 7 months later and I get papers from the NOVASTAR attorney pursuing foreclosure?

I'm confused as to how NOVASTAR can foreclose on a mortgage that was SOLD TO SAXON, unless they are one in the same just by proxy they have a different name to collect the debts owed by "tranferred" mortgages?

I call stinky turds on this!!!

• Re
    Realty Mediation Services Aug 12, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

I take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but I do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to talk to me, call my office at 888-453-1518 and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://RealtyMediationService.onlybusiness.com
    and if not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.

• Aa
    aaron schulman Aug 28, 2008

Spoke with Monique 17919.
    Is as rude as non helpful as can be
    Wants borrower to lose home
    DOES NOT RECOGNIZE California Law

Rod Sep 14, 2008

Hey you all better watch out for people like Mr Lewis, those a-holes, just pretend to help you with the mortgage companies by charging you hundreds if not thousands of dollars to "negotiate" with your lender, when you could do this directly with them at NO CHARGE. and when he gets your number removed from the "system" as he claims and the company is trying to reach out to you for assistance or to confirmed possible modifications you wont be able to confirmed and the company ends up closing your file or continues with the foreclosure. Mr. Lewis shame on you...you are the real predatory lender.

• Lu
    LucyLu Mar 14, 2011

I have been dealing with Saxon since November because I received an escrow statement that practically trippled my taxes and thus increased my escrow payment. Even after sending them a simple math layout of what my tax obligation is and what they collected in 2010, I still can't get them to reinstate my payment as it was before the problem started, they keep adding late fees although they are receiving a payment and the call at least three times a day. I have stopped taking their calls and and turned over the information to an attorney.

Saxon Mortgage — Fraud

I am with Saxon mortgage Services. For the past two months I've submitted 3 time my own hardship...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices