redi set go express Complaints & Reviews

redi set go expressteflon coting peals off after a few uses and gets into your food

I bought two of these cookers. They both had the same problem. after a few uses the Teflon coating which is a carcinogen, peals off and gets into your food. The outside paint coating bubbles up from the heat and peals off and the timer knob just melted almost starting a fire in my kitchen...this is a real hunk of junk. Great concept just a really cheap made dangerous product.. DON"T BUY IT

teflon coting peals off after a few uses and gets into your food

• Cl
    ClearSky177 Jun 07, 2012

I was making pizza with my new Xpress RediSetGo cooker MODEL #05-53688 and the enamel paint started to bubble on the dome. I immediately unplugged the device. I notified Xpress Redi Set Go 1-800-357-9213.

Agent Ken 440 said he it was not their responsibility since the product wasn't purchased thru their site and I should return it back to were it was bought. I explained it was a gift and it would be difficult to obtain that information. Agent Ken was not concerned about the fire hazard and insisted the defective cooker be return to the store. I told him I don't care about obtaining another cooker. I want to report the serious fire hazard using the cooker. He told me I was exaggerating. OMG, he doesn't get the seriousness of the situation.

Filed a report with the federal government 800-638-2772 at http://www.saferproducts.gov/ViewIncident/1172290

redi set go expressqualitiy and durability of product

I bought two of these products, one for myself and one to save as a Christmas gift for a friend. The first time I used mine, the timer stopped working and the surface scratched with the special spatula provided with the item. I returned it to BrandsMart where I purchased it. The second time I used the new one, the paint started flaking off! What a disappointment!!! Love the recipes and idea, but the product itself stinks.

• Do
    donot display name Dec 30, 2010

I bought a redisetgo and the firet time I used it the black coating came off. now i'm lery of using it again.I don't think it is save to cook food in it

JAMES WEEKS Feb 12, 2012

I BOUGHT THE REDISETGO BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. I HAVE USED IT 3 TIMES AND THE TIMER KNOB BROKE OFF AND TIMER QUIT WORKING AS WELL. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF THIS. I WANT A REPLACEMENT FOR TH BROKEN ONE ASAP

• Cl
    ClearSky177 Jun 07, 2012

redi set go expressredi set go cooker

The same day I received the redi set go xpress the
mailman dropped off a Carol Wright catalog offering
the exact same item including shipping, extras,
cookbook, etc. for $13.00 less than the amount I was
charged. After trying to get in touch with their
customer service dept via two emails and a phone call
I received a sarcastic email telling me I was looking
at the wrong picture of an old model. I emailed back
and explained that if they looked carefully they would
see that Carol Wright was offering both the old and new
models for sale. If this product is as sleazy as the rest
of this operation I just wasted $56.85. Also, I'm going
to keep a close eye on my visa statement. Will never
order another product from TV before checking the
complaint board.

• Sd
    sdfgh Mar 13, 2010

This thing is a rip off. It does not perform as advertised. Takes 2 to 3 times as long to cook food in it. Sometimes much more time. Never, never, never cook raw food in it if you're concerned about your health and electric bill.

• Sd
    sdfgh Mar 13, 2010

The people on this site are being paid to lie to you:

Don't trust them. They will say the product is great, but believe me, it's not! If you happen to be suckered in like I was, please do the right thing and tell the public the truth. This is one of the lousiest products on the market. It just does not work as claimed. If suckered in, you'll see.

• Lo
    Louise's husband Feb 25, 2011

At $20.each plus $15.shiping each in one box for a total of $74.16 inc.tax is such a ripoff for a piece of "JUNK" that should'nt sell for more than $9.95.