Aqua Guard Complaints & Reviews

Aqua Guardwater filter

Request No: [protected]

We have purchased Aqua Guard Geneus on 27th July'18 and on 10th August'18, we have approached service team regarding an issue stating that it's very high priority Request No: [protected].

Till Date, we have made 17+ Calls to service helpline and 4 Times call is forwarded to Escalation team but still, the issue is not resolved.

On Friday, Service technician committed that the faulty party will be replaced by Monday 13th Aug'18.

On Monday 13th Aug'18, after repeated calls to support helpline in the evening service team committed to replacing the product on or before 16th Aug'18 by 11 AM.

Since morning today 16th Aug'18, I have been giving calls to the Service support helpline and they have informed to us that service team is not answering the call.

What does customer do if your own service team is not answering calls?

The only mistake we have made is purchasing your product even after my first experience.

This is the second water filter I have purchased from Aqua Guard and now I can understand how horrible the service is.

I have purchased this product for my parents and they are suffering now.

Why does Aqua guard cheat customers by making fake promises pertaining to service?

Your Service team doesn't go by their committed and don't even care to inform customers in case of any delay ??

Do customers need to beg for service even though the company is committed for 1-year warranty?

I want my product to be replaced if your service team is incapable to fix the issue.

Aqua GuardNon ervice

I had purchased Aqua Guard Integra 7 in July 2008. The warranty provides for 4 free services during the first year. Nobody has come and done the service till date. Thank God, the machine is still working. None of the compalints made to the call centre did not see light. They must be ashamed to run a company like this.

I want them to rectify the non compliance of deemed purchase contract by providing the free services due to me.

Er:Sunil Vasudevan. M.Tech (Trans), LL.b,
    P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.E.M, M.I.E, C.Eng (I)
    Flat# 401, Prakruthi Chandana,
    Kasi Nagar, Amruthahalli,
    Bangalore - 560092
    Phone: +91-80-[protected]; Cell: +91-[protected]

• Dp
        D.P. Khali Dec 06, 2007

I have the aqua guard water purifier which is under AMC. The technician came to undertake seregular service on friday ie 29th Nov. 2007 and changed the candle, carbon etc. and without demonstrating that it is now functioning well or not went away in hurry. Soon after when I tried to check it it was not functioning properly. Soon informed to the technician who attended on his cell and local service centre. But was not attended on the day. Repetedly followed the complaint for two more days without any results. Then on monday ie 3rd December contacted the helpline and got a phonenumber to talk. Spoken to that number and got assurance that the complaint will be entertained. Once again followed the complaint for another 3 days without any results. Once again telephoned to helpline on 6th December morning and got another phone number of the Delhi to lodge the complaint and got assurance that the complaint will be entertained. But it is now afternoon and nobody has turned up to rectify the problem.

• Am
        Amrik Singh Rakhra Apr 15, 2008

I has purchased Aqua Guard Water purifier form Eureka Forbes, Amritsar office almost seven months back.As per the Marketing person who had installed the system had told me that 1st service will be done after six month but nobody turned up.Almost a week back I had informed the office for the service and the employee of the company Mr Baljinder Singh ahd contached me for the service and had told me that the service will be done on12th April 08 .I had also given him the details of how to reach my residence but he did not turn up.Today ie 16th April 08 I hdd words with Mr Baljinder Singh regarding my complaint and he told me that he could not locate my home which i do nt agree.

When i told him that I am going to lodge a complaint with you company for not doing the service he had misbehaved with me using hard words stating that you if you want to lodge the complaint you lodge it rather than feeling sorry for not getting the service done.

You are kindly requested to look into the matter and get my service done on priority and also take appropriate action aganist your employee for misbehaving with your esteemed customer because this type of behavoiur will only weaken your customer base.

Thanks and Regards

Amrik Singh
        [protected]

Aqua GuardWorst Service

Dear All

I was bought an aquaquard classic on 14th November 2007, and from that date iam going to pillar to post for getting it serviced - though I was promised a service on 3rd month of purchase Never ever I had seen a service person for that. Later I came to know only if I register a complain they will attend

After which recently I had to shift the aquaguard to my new residence. I had registered a complaint on 30th may (Complaint Number 38765) and made more than 12-13 calls (morning & evening). Till Now No body have turned up for that. All customer care executives claim they will solve the issue in 12 hours time but nearly 7-8 days have gone by - I coldnt find a trace of service executives. Today also I got a promise that it will be solved in few hours but not yet got it solved.

Few days before I have registered the complaint in internet also

Just because of this I had to pay this month rent for my earlier house, which is much more than the cost of aquaguard.

I request whoever responsible for this - Please look into this and solve the same Immedietely. or tell me how to register consumer complaint to the authorities responsible

Aqua GuardWORST SERVICES

I HAD PURCHASED AQUAGUARD WATER PURIFIER (BOOSTER PUMP MODEL) ON 4-11-07 FROM EUREKA FORBES INDORE.

UR SELLS/SERVICE REP. COMMITED THAT MY BILL & WARRANTY CARD WILL BE MAILED TO ME ON MY MAILING ADDRESS, BUT TILL DATE I HAVEN'T REC. THE SAME & A NO. OF REMINDERS I HAVE GIVEN TO UR LOCAL INDORE OFFICE AS WELL AS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE -- Mr. JITENDRA CHOURASIYA--[protected]/[protected].

Aqua GuardDelay in fulfillment of installation request

We made an installation request on the 17th of July and there has been no response until today (23rd of July). I was given teh number of a service manager, but teh phone was switched off conveniently.

• La
              laksh anand Feb 16, 2011

i have change cleaner and all four filtter in jan 2011 of my RO water purifier. but after 2 day his adopter not working properly, and water leakage problem . i do complaint Mr. davendr sharma he come home and take off RO says after 2 days u will get it. but i get it with 6 days and i see 1 my new filter has change by him water taste is not good. and make a new problem that is water leakage . so i m very UN happy about aqua guard service. my name L.K anand [protected] ghaziabad.

Aqua GuardCheating customers the big way!

I have complaint against aqua guard for i purchase a uv filter of the company two year back. Then ro system was not available with company along with uv water filter, now since the company has device for water purifier and water softening as well my grievance is that company is sell complete unit of water softening and uv purifier but not suppling the only water softening unit to their old customer instant asking for exchange offer for old unit accepting at throw away prize merely rs 1000/ for fully functional unit. Probably collecting the unit at throw away prize and refitting it with now water softening plant, this way cheating the customer in a big way.

Ramashray Jeera Pandey Jun 29, 2007

My aqua guard is not working for six months.

• Su
                Sudhir Singh Dec 06, 2007

I fully agreee with this. Eureka Forbs is very much short of the expectations of customer.I have contacted these persons for purchase of Aquaguard Total RO. They have taken full 100% advance and assured me that the system will be fitted within two hours.
                However even after 6 days they have not done any thing. Despite of repeated phone calls,they just try to transfer the responsibility to someone others.
                I am fed up with them ,but cant do any thing as they have taken 100% advance.
                If they have this type of attitude in the starting,what will happen afyter installation?
                I request you to please think twice before buying any product of Eureca Forbs Ltd.

angad Mar 12, 2008

i am from karnal n i am fully agree that eureka forbes is very much short of expectations of customer. they r the worst service provider.i want ur toll free number so that i can talk abt my problems directly.

rammuraleedaran Sep 02, 2010

I am from Cuddalore have a worst experience from aqua guard?. I asked Sensa model from local aqua team. They defend and recommend UV model. They simply told me that sensa model is worst one and have lot of problems.I wonder that a product launched by aqua guard but their team members advertised that the sensa have worst problem. Finally they convinced and fitted UV model for whcih they explained that for municipal water the UV is enough. But I used the UV treatment water I affected by throat infection. How far I cheated by aqua guard. Aqua guard is good company but team members are worst cheaters.

• La
                laksh anand Feb 16, 2011

Aqua GuardNo response from the service!

I booked service complaint 10 days back. Complaint no is 11508. We are staying in Bangalore, India. Everyday we make a call to call center they will say somebody will attend the call but nobody turns up. Till now we have made more than 15 calls and no response. Very Very Bad service never faced such a problem in my past experience with Euroca Forbes.

rajamadipakkam Jul 05, 2010

if any one planned to buy aqua guard products, i strongly remmend not to buy..please take this as my experiance and dont buy any of thier products.

the reasons are :

01. Poor products quality - there are many issue
                  02. worst service..

Aqua Guard — I am fed up about their behaviour!

I lodge my complaint as I don't even want to see any of your serviceman as they are all just busine...

Aqua GuardNo maintenance for Hi Flo water purifier

Our company has purchased a Aqua Guard Hi Flo water purifier On 16/1/2006 from Your Cochin agency (Door No. 43/2268 SRM Road, Ernakulam). The system has developed some problem and not working properly for last so many days. When contacted the supplier, for one reason or other he is postponing the repair. The under signed talked to One Mr. Joseph at your agency today morning and explained the urgency of the matter and requested to him to repair it today itself. He explained his helplessness and declined to do so today. Yesterday he promised to send a technician today. We are totally disappointed.

As matter of fact, similar set is purchased from the same agency at my home at Alleppey in March-06 and so far nobody turned to conduct the routine service promised by them. Two of our senior managers who happened to install the same set from the same agency is facing the same problem.

It is indeed a very poor show from a big organization. Do something to redress our grievance.

Regards