Pure Lift Complaints & Reviews

Pure LiftSCAMMERS!

I sent away for the "free sample" of PureLift on 10/26/09 for which I have been charged.
I phoned in early November to complain about the excessive amount being charged and received a cancellation number for reference after CANCELLING my subscription. Since then I have been charged an amount every month! The following list is UNAUTHORISED deductions from my Credit Card.

8 Feb 2010 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE 985W*FITCLUBONLINE [protected] USD24.82

5 Jan 2010 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE 621W*FITCLUBONLINE [protected] USD 24.82

7 Dec 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE ACCESSMEMBER [protected] USD 24.82

17 Nov 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE YOUTHSUPP [protected] USD 87.62

27 Oct 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE VIBRANTBEAUTY [protected] USD 12.90

Shonky dealings. I am livid!

• Li
    lindak17 Jan 13, 2010

I aquired a free sample of purelift they sent me a product then a bill for $12.00 postage now they took out $97.00 out of my account how can I stop them

• Sh
    sharon clark Jan 18, 2010

after agreeing to a free sample and paying for the delivery, the product and others!!! kept coming, to my amazement my credit card now has been charged some $250 in various unauthorised orders, a very unscrupulous way of conducting a business !!!

• Pu
    purelift Feb 03, 2010

i wish to cancel my order and have no contact details i only agreed to a one month suply at half cost and now im up to 3 months of pating for something i dont want

• Ho
    hot happy Feb 23, 2010

i too have had the same thing happen.try this contact nember 1800 660 751 and cancel your order.otherwise cancel your credit card so they can't charge you anymore.i was charged $23 last month and again this month for $51(aud).i hope this helps you

• Ho
    hot happy Feb 23, 2010

why don't you cancel your credit card this is the only way to stop them.i have just cancel my order and got an cancellation number but i have cancelled my card to be on the safe side.

Pure Lift — Fraud

Yes, I too have been sucked in by this fraud. I signed up for the "free" samples last year... big mistake on...

Pure LiftUnwanted Deliveries

I have been stung too. I ordered a free trial of pure lift. I did not get any information when I received the bottle. Yesterday I received another bottle which I did not order I checked my account and they had taken out $100.43. I called my bank and cancelled my card straight away. I finally found a number [protected] I am from Australia) I called them at midnight and told them to cancel my account with them and don't send me anymore bottles. I also said that I didn't order anything from them except the free trial. She said that I had not read the terms and conditions on the email when I ordered. (That is crap as there where no terms and conditions on the email) She emailed me all the Return Instructions and said I would be refunded when I sent the bottle back. Today I checked my account and they have taken out another $99.07. I called the bank they told me that happened before I closed that card. I will be calling America tonight and demand the stop sending me bottles and taking money from me. I will also be making a complaint to Fair Trading I urge everyone that is having trouble to also make a complaint.

• Sh
    shawn bebout Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our

Terms of Service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card information. There is also a direct

link to our Terms of Service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us - even if you didn't

read the terms or found them confusing.

30-day guarantee period, we will also be happy to refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

any problems getting through, you can also use our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to

find on our Contact Us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(shawn bebout)

Pure LiftFalse advertising

I sent for a Free Trial of Pure Lift age-defying formula and was asked to pay only postage of $2.95. After I submitted my credit card details the invoice came as $9.90. Today, when I checked my credit card statement I found that purelift charged me 86.93USD plus 2.86AUD card charge which came to 98.27AUD. What a fraud. What action can I take? That was the first and last time I send for anything online.

• Ju
    judy Bies Dec 20, 2009

I'm in the same boat...I need a phone # or an email where I can get my money back...I'm going to the bank tomorrow and possibly start a law suit against this company.

Pure Liftnot effective enough

I did not find it as effective as some of the other creams that i have used[ for half the price ].I have used skin care products for quite some time and i did find my skin didnt seem to show much sign of improvement.
I have been unable to contact anybody with the phone number [protected] and have been extremely busy of late and have not had time to respond via email and i have had issues with with my computer as well .
I would like to return the remainder of my sample, not sure of the postal address etc please respond asap

sincerely Siobhan Leedham

Pure Liftunable to contact

I am trying to contact Pure Lift to stop anymore charges from my credit card but am unable to find any contact numbers or email address. I only wanted the free trial of their cream but didn't realise they would send more otherwise I would have cancelled but there was no way of cancelling. I have just received another bottle but I am going to send it back to an address on the envelope which is Just Think Media PO Box 4440 MILPERRA BC NSW 1891 with a message to stop any more deliveries and do not debit my credit card. What a terrible experiance... Regards Marilyn McKenna

• Ro
    roccam Nov 15, 2009

I have had the same problem with this company i can't belevie i sent away for a free trial of one of the millions of products they sell its called puraclense its all bull ### and these people are a big scame and they sent me another bottle and charged my credit card i have no way of getting throught to them
    doses anyone know how to contact them????? and if so im in australia so i will need the correct contact number email is [email protected]

• Ad
    adrianal Dec 01, 2009

I am in exactly the same boat, did you find any information and how did you stop the payments coming out from your account, please help and advise me.

• Pa
    pa 55 Dec 08, 2009

I also ordered the free trial of Purelift only had to pay the postage costs to South Australia. I have recently discovered money dissapearing from my credit card. I had no choice but to cancel my credit card. I found this phone number today 1800-660-751 you have to ring in the early morning because it is U S I ended up with a cacellation number and was told that I had agreed to buy items from associated companies, seems it was in the terms and conditions on the website.

• Ro
    rockigurl Dec 15, 2009

omg these people are also doing the Acai Berry scam. its that bad when you search "Acai Berry", "Acai Berry SCAM" has more hits then the actual "Acai Berry"

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes

can happen. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page

right next to where you provided us with your credit card information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page.

We do want you to be happy with your experience with us - even if you didn't read the terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at (8/8/8)-(6/7/6)-(4/1/2/2).If you have any problems

getting through, you can also use our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page

Pure Liftcharges to credit card

On September 17th I purchased a free trial of Pure Lift and was charged a total of $17.57 (australia) on my credit card for postage etc. I have tried the product and thoguht that was the end of it.
However today I received my credit card statement and to my disbelief have had another $90.26 (aus) charged to my credit card on Octeber 7th. when I rang my credit card company they infomred me there had been another charge made for $95.00 on the 14th of October.
I have not asked for any further products, or indeed received any. I have cancelled that card and this has caused a lot of inconvenience . This is obviously a scam as i cannot find out where to contact these people to organize a refund or indeed get them to stop charging my card.
BEWARE is all i can say, i have learnt the hard way...never again!!!

• Je
    jestewart1939 Nov 04, 2009

what a miserable thing to do to honest folk.
    my first time being caught.
    if you have an ounce of decency (doubtful) you would stop your indecent acts.
    this is all probably pretty useless but i get it out of my system.
    you wont get me again. card changed - too easy.
    who reads all the pages on an internet agreement? now i will.
    what a disgusting company.
    you haven't even got a true 888 number.
    jan stewart

• Vi
    vibrantbeauty Nov 30, 2009

acaislimplus.com has been shut down.

Vibrantbeauty.us is innocent of all the charges you people have made against them.
    The real internet thieves are as follows:

Farend Services Limited
    3 Athinodorou Street, 2025 Dasoupoli,
    Strovolos, Nicoasia, Cyprus

This company uses random business names to charge your cards, hoping you wont notice. Your business may be next. I know that because of these thieves, vibrantbeauty.us is now having to let many employees go. This is a good company, honorable, and respectable, and always eager to please their customers. Now, they have been blamed for these horrible acts. They are innocent!!!
    Please, i am asking all of you to team up, and go after the real thieves, and let the world know who the real thieves are.
    -jordan

annoyedme Dec 01, 2009

online cash success kit

• To
    Todd Epley Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

read the terms or found them confusing.

(Todd Epley)

Pure Lift — Unauthorised charges

I ordered PureLift cream through a link in Facebook (NEVER NEVER do this!!!) and was charged about $71 on for...

Pure Liftcredit card charges

I was supposed to receive a free sample of this product but on my credit card statement I have been charged $15.82 on the 9th July 2009 and then $73.46 on the 30th July. I can accept the first charge of $15.82 as I received one bottle of Pure Lift and put that down to postage and handling, but a couple of days ago I received 3 bottles of Pure Lift which I hadn't ordered and consequently I have been charged $73.46 on my credit card statement. Could you please help me as I don't have any contact details for this company and I'm wondering if I'm going to keep getting charged for an unwanted product that I can't really afford.

Maudie06 Sep 07, 2009

Hi - I was also unpleasantly surprised with the assumptions this company made and logged my complaint here last night (Maudie05). This morning I called the number on the glossy flyer that arrived with "my new shipment" which is the only contact information they have provided - (866) - 989 - 2690 and it was dead. No ring tone and eventually just cut off. The web site I googled for them said "this site may harm your computer" - so dont go there either.

I called the number they seem to have provided you above (1-866-989-8944) which was picked up promptly with "you wish to cancel your subscription?". An employee called Toni (employee id 807) cancelled "the monthly debits". Her response to me saying they had been WEEKLY debits was "sorry about that ma'am". She gave me a cancellation number and assured me it was all behind me. I asked about the 3 new bottles I had received without ordering them and she gave me another number to call for this (NOT the one on the letter).

So then I called 1- 888-868-7512 and spoke to April (employer id 155702) who asked which product I was complaining about then looked me up and again has assured me that "your automatic shipment order is cancelled ma'am". When I advised I did not place that order she again said "sorry about that ma'am, you have a good day". Seriously! They are polite and sound very very worn out! Anyway - I asked her bluntly the questions "will there be any more debits?', "will you be accessing my credit card for any further charges?" "will I ever hear from you about any product again", "will I have to cancel my card to get rid of you?"- reply to each was a weary "no ma'am".

I have also advised my bank of this. Just in case - but have not cancelled my card.

Hope this helps you ...

Mira Mikulic Sep 25, 2009

Hi, the same happened to me and I have documented it here. I also wrote to Oprah who promotes this product. As well as posted a warning on Facebook where I first saw this ad! If that's where you got it from too, write to them. The more complaints, the less advertising they'll get! I'll certainly never bee buying anything through Face book again so they harmed themselves too.

And yes, I also have the same experience with their support number, nobody there! I did manage to get hold of them around 11am Aust time, that seems to be the best. My bank is now disputing the charges, am still getting products.! Your bank has to do the same, go and talk to a manager. If they're unwilling to help,
    cancel the card asap.

If you do get hold of them, be quite insistent on getting a refund. They agreed to mine if I return the product. They'll also give you numbers for the other people but what a waste of everyone's time.

EVERYONE OUT THERE - DON NOT BUY AN ULTRALIFT OR A PURELIFT PRODUCT - YOU'LL BE SORRY!!! BESIDES, IT'S NO MIRACLE CURE, DAMAGED MY COMPLEXION SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!!!

• Ju
    Justin Mills Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at 8/8/8-(6/7/6)-(4/1/2/2). If you have any problems

(Justin Mills)

Pure LiftCredit Card Scam

I thought that I was getting a free sample. When the first amount of $AU19.78 was shown on my statement, I just presumed that it was the postage...then came the $AU73.29.
I have just rung my credit card company and they have advised me that I now have another amount debited to my account. He suggested to ring or email the company immediately and cancel it as they cannot dispute the matter until I have done this. I have rung the number but no one is answering and there is no email address. The 24hour live customer support is not connected. So now...what do I do???? I want this stopped immediately. I am also getting charged by companies called "Insider Tips", "Health Member" and "Beauty Pack". I have tried googling these companies, but it is impossible with names like that. How silly of us to get conned into this insidious web of deceit. It is advertised as a "Free Trial" with nothing more to pay. Never again will I be so stupid!!!
Is there anyone out there that can help??? PLEASE!!!

• Ly
    Lynny Oct 06, 2009

I too have had the same problem having ordered the so called free sample which I recieved and was billed AU $21.95 for I emailed the company and told them to cancel the order and didnt hear any more. I have not received any further products but find that on the 28/09/09 they took $79.28 US $91.88 AU from my Credit Card then on 05/10/2009 they took $79.28 US $92.31 AU from my card again- I have not received any products so rang the bank to day to be told I will have to cancell my credit card and wait 5-7 working days before I get another one on [redacted] they are suggesting we contact Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and report this to them too so I am looking into doing this as wellas I cannot afford to loose almost $200.00

Lyn
    Sydney

• Pa
    Pamela Swain Nov 16, 2009

What a big SCAM!!! Their web site says in big letters "FREE BOTTLE"! After waiting on hold for 10 minutes I got a live person who started out giving me their standard jargon and when I said I was going to report them she said "Go ahead. You won't be the first." These people are criminals who are out to steal from you. I cancelled the account they set up for me without my consent and have contacted my credit card company

Pam
    Columbus

Maxine McGill Jan 07, 2010

Through the internet I requested a free trial sample of this product only to be billed AU$13 then immediately AU52. My bank is supposed to be investigating, but nothing yet. What recourse do I have in Australia? I'm new here and don't know where to start. I don't think these people should get away with what they're doing. It seems as if they've been going for months.
    Maxine

• Ts
    tsseattle Feb 02, 2010

i was intrigued by the free offer from pure lift to try a sample. what I didn't realize is that their 14 day trail period meant that 14 days after I submitted a request tio try the product they would immediately and automatically begin billing my credit card for $85/month for the pure lift cream( not very effective by the way) as well as 25/mo for membership to some organization offering dietary advice?( I had no idea I was overweight nor did I ever get any advice much less notification that I had an 'account'). when I began to try an get compensated for my charges I discovered that had billed me from 3 different corporate names, all off shore, and that they had a sophisticated call center specifically set up to fend off disgruntled consumers. In short this is a very well set up "boiler room" scheme. A total and complete criminal operation with the intent of using credit card information to rip off consumers. what can I do to help stop them from continuing. any ideas?

Pure LiftUnauthorised payments

I accepted an offer of a trial face cream for a payment of $4.95 postage on the Facebook site. Now this Company is charging my Credit Card a sum of $117.52 for unauthorised product. I cannot get in touch with this Company by any of the phone numbers listed on the site, i then called my credit card comapany and they expained to me that there was a 30 day cooling off period, which i could not find on the website, but anyway they gave me two telephone numbers, the first is for Web access which you ned to call first to cancel any more direct debits on your creditcard Tel: [protected] now this number is from the uk to America and can only be called after 3pm uk time, (make sure you get an authorisation code).

The next number is for Pure lift Tel: [protected] again from uk to america so call after 3pm uk time, You will be asked for your details which they will not be able to find so will ask you for your card number you purchased with, they will then cancell further shipments of the product, again make sure you get a cancellation code.

Hope this helps

Mira Mikulic Aug 29, 2009

Well, the same happened to me. Am getting charged and have only seen a small trial bottle. I must say that I had to throw it out after a couple of days as it absolutely stung my face! Am going to chase them to get my money back and will also notify Facebook to pull the ad from their pages!.

DON'T GET SUCKED IN BY THIS TRIAL OFFER, IT'S A SCAM!!!

Maudie06 Sep 07, 2009

Hope this helps you ...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices