Pure Energy Products Complaints & Reviews

Pure Energy ProductsUnbelievable

Pure Energy Products, Inc.: Sounds like the same stor(ies). Received 'trial pills'. Got the bank stmt. noticed about $150 debited out of the account without authorization. Contacted the company, we were given a reference number to contact the people of this company. Which we did, wrote three letters. The letters were somehow illegally opened. Sealed backed up, one of the letter stated wrong address, needed P.O. Box number. The next letter was opened up, sealed, sent back with the comment of wrong zip code. Same hand writing in black ink, same handwritten style, unbelievable!

My husband got involved and was to told to contact the legal department, he was getting the run around all over Oklahoma City. We sent the pills back, got the reference number to contact these people...sounds like something being worked out of the basement. In the dark in other word. What is in the dark, will be coming into the light soon...

So why not confess it and give these people back their money, let just call it was it is: THIEVES! God bless you, enjoy it!

7 Responses
      Mary Lou Tapat Jan 15, 2008

i had only order a free sample for $4.95 then found out they charged my account $149.95 which i did not approve of purchasing after. so i try calling and leaving message so i could talk to someone about this situation no respone. i hope my bank could help me fix this problem with this company.

• Vi
      vicki Jan 02, 2008

Happening to me right now charge came under the name Homerun Media. Started at Prestige Marketing Services who I gave original acct numbers to on 12/9/07 for the $4.95 charge which I will not deny or refuse to pay. They deny any affiliation with Homerun Media but phone number given to my financial institution is for Pure Energy Products [protected] this might help. Have not recieved the product and wonder what the outcome will be my bank is investigating this carefully and I will not lose any funds. Posted against my account on 12/31/07. Dispute filed 1/2/08 would have been at the bank if open New Years Day.

• Pa
      Patti Rodriguez Dec 18, 2007

Bogus agreement to cancel after ordering than they take $149.95 from your account immediately then tell you that they can only refund $100.00. Beware people!

Anita Lynn Hartwig Dec 03, 2007

I am going through the same thing right now! I ordered the free sample for $4.95 then found out they charged my account $149.95 and are sending me another shipment which I did not order. I just disputed the charges with my bank so I hope it works out. I cannot get a hold of these people to discuss this problem.

• Li
      Linda Ineson Oct 30, 2007

On the 21st of August 2007 I ordered a free sample of diet pills and just had to pay shipping of $4.95. I gave them my router number and on the 24th of August the took the money from my account as of today I still have not recieved the product not the refund I asked for.

• Li
      Lisa D. Hayden-Stevenson Sep 14, 2007

My credit card was charged 149.95 approximately 3 weeks after I had agreed to pay 4.95 s&h on a 'free' 2 week sample of Phenerthin, a diet pill.When I had my bank challenge the charge, and cancel my card, I received a letter stating www.usaveonpills.com obtained an authorization code. I never authorized anything more than 4.95!

Beware!!!

• Ed
      ed savage Aug 23, 2007

company billed my crdit card $149.95 for a product which was returned. They originally said it could be returned for a FULL refund. They will not credit my account. Now they have turned me into a collection agency for more money. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT!

Pure Energy ProductsFraudulent charge

Also was charged $149.95 fraudulently after receiving the sample for $4.95. I was stupid to give cc #. I contacted my bank, who said if I couldn't prove I did not receive the product(I refused the package) They could not reverse the charges, and to contact the company, 'Pure Energy Products'. Now I can't even find their website.
    Now I received a note from a collections agency saying they are after me for an additional $67.50. No explanation as to what I am being charged for, just a bill. So, now I have the pleasure of spending more of my time dealing with this Bull*&^%$%^&*

They give people a very bad taste for ordering on line, and, I suspect from other e mails I have viewed that they have ripped off hundreds. What a scam!!!
    What can be done??? How can I get on such a band wagon, screwing people like this???

1 Response
      • St
        Stacey Stanchak Aug 02, 2007

I recently checked my bank statement and noticed that I had a $149.95 charge from an unknown company out of Oklahoma. After calling the phone number that was attached to the charge I found out that it was Pure Energy Products... A company that I have never heard of. Now I am stuck trying to get a hold of them & trying to figure out how they got my credit card number. Next step is to call my bank to see if I can get it taken off.

Pure Energy Products — Absolute scam!

I also ordered the FREE trial (the key word being FREE). It is definitely not free. After ordering the...

Pure Energy ProductsCharged my bank card without consent

I ordered a sample of thin tabs for the price of shipping about a month ago. I received it but just here recently my card was charged $149.95. I never ordered any thing from them or I never got any thing. That was my bank account. I don't know what to do about it. I tried calling them at the number that showed on my bank statement [protected], but just got a recording to leave my name and number and a brief message and the would get back in the order it was received. I called back a little later on. Still nothing. I don't know if there's any thing I can do. Do you have a suggestion for me?

Respond

Pure Energy ProductsFake terms and conditions, cancellation problems

I received a pop up for a product for 4.95, diet pills. I received a 15 day supply and 2 weeks later received 2 bottles of the same product without my asking or consent. When I complained to usave.com they said that I signed up for this, terms and conditions. There were no terms and conditions and I told them I want this cancelled. I am calling my credit card so no charges will be applied but this company should be reported they are scam artists.

1 Response
          • Co
            connie winn Oct 13, 2007

Receiving shipments of product which I did not order. Have returned product and asked that purchase be credited to my card. If it is not, I will be forced to cancel the credit card. Hoping for a positive outcome but judging by previous comments from others this may be may not prove to be the case.

Pure Energy Products — Pure Energy products is a pure rip off!

Pure Energy Products, pure rip off. I ordered a sample 4.95 for a weight loss product. I took the pills about...