Menu
CB Colleges and Universities Premiere Career College

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Premiere Career College

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Premiere Career College. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Premiere Career College.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Premiere Career College's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Premiere Career College, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Premiere Career College. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

J
12:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This whole school is disorganized. Once I "graduated" and did my volunteer work they didn't offer nor help me find a job. They told me when I applied that they help with job placement. After doing my internship work and had asked for my paper regarding that they told me they simply didn't have it. They lost it so now I have no proof to show that I actually...

D
1:44 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I attended Premiere Career college in 2007 for their surgical tech program. I now owe $33,000 for education that I cannot use, as this school falsified and mislead many students that they would help find a job. The school also failed to mention and mislead students that this was a diploma program which is useless because you need a Bachelors degree to work as a surgical technician. This school is a scam.

M
5:30 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fraud! / loan scams ! Close the school down and class action lawsuit terminated from school while on a leave of absence for medical reasons and wasn't contacted properly to discuss the matter the school fraudulently took out loans to get me a h.s diploma they rendered me to that's was fake ...I believe they terminated me so they can get another student...

C
7:41 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have signed a contract to enroll into a Private Vocational Nursing program. The cost of the program was "outined" to include books and materials such as the laptop that is necessary for the online mandatory testing that accounts for part of our grade on each particular module. In the student handbook and in the enrollment contract, there was never a...

Read full review of Premiere Career College and 32 comments